Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1015750619 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 11:36 PM
    V.O. Alaniz
    My boyfriend of 5months keeps breakup then wants to get back together, I try to show him that I am faithful to him and would never do anything to emotionally hurt him, I want this relationship to work out, he says he wants this relationship to work too, but it feels so hard trying to keep it going, I am in love with him, what do I do, should I let him go or should I keep trying to make this one relationship work?
    tugman_1 Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1015750619
    my boyfriend of 5months keeps breakup then wants to get back together, I try to show him that I am faithful to him and would never do anything to emotionally hurt him, I want this relationship to work out, he says he wants this relationship to work too, but it feels so hard trying to keep it going, I am in love with him, what do I do, should I let him go or should I keep trying to make this one relationship work?
    Tell him if he loves you he would stay with you, and not breakup with you in the frist place
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 9, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1015750619
    my boyfriend of 5months keeps breakup then wants to get back together, I try to show him that I am faithful to him and would never do anything to emotionally hurt him, I want this relationship to work out, he says he wants this relationship to work too, but it feels so hard trying to keep it going, I am in love with him, what do I do, should I let him go or should I keep trying to make this one relationship work?
    Relationships are not easy.
    It's hard work.
    And that's what it is.
    But.. two people should be committed when they love each other.

This sounds like a traffic light.
    And it's not a good sign...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search