Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymousteen09 Posts: 30, Reputation: -2
    -

May 8, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Just a coincidence?
    I wrote before about how I lost my virginity on Saturday. Well I haven't talked to this guy since we last saw each other on Sunday morning when I went home. Well today I saw him when I was with my friends and he was afraid before that I would get in trouble for staying the night at his house. So today I saw him playing football with his friends and I waved at him and was like hey! I didn't get into any trouble and he's just like good for you. It kind of hurt my feelings but I didn't make a big deal out of it and I was like what are you doing? And he's like.. playing catch what are you doing? I was like I'm going to the park (the city park) and he's like oh sweet. And whatever.. I kept walking and went to the park. Then I had to go back to my friend chris's house and use his phone and I had to walk by him again and he was dribbling a basketball coming from his house with his friend and chris is like.. he's going to the park.. and I was like no way.. I didn't think he was because he was being such a prick to me. (theres more than 1 basketball court) but when I was done using the phone at chris's house we were walking back to the park and roddie was in the same spot he was playing catch with his friends I was like hmm I thought he was going to the park but I guess not... so I went there and chilled and HE SHOWED UP! Do you think he went because he knew that I was there or not? I'm confused about that.. why did he? Or is it just coincidence? If your confuzed about anything ask me but answer me..
    Sincerely,
    Anonymous Teen
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 8, 2007, 08:09 PM
    So you lost your viginity to him, right? Was he a virgin too?
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 8, 2007, 11:14 PM
    Are you asking because you want a relationship with this guy? Because if you are, you've already given the milk for free.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Like he wanted sex and got it, figures he know where it is when he is in the mood.

If you are not in a seroius relationship, why are you having sex. And of course by your writing, you sound way to young to be having sex to start with. I do hope you used protection, or the word, MOMMY can also be in your future.
    -

May 9, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteladybug2002
    So you lost your viginity to him, right? Was he a virgin too?
    No he wasn't a virgin.. and I lost my virginity to him and it was so stupid
    -

May 9, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AW805
    Are you asking because you want a relationship with this guy? Because if you are, you've already given the milk for free.
    Hells no I don't want a relationship with him.. I was just wondering if he liked me or not.. how do I tell if he used me?
    -

May 9, 2007, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    like he wanted sex and got it, figures he know where it is when he is in the mood.

If you are not in a seroius relationship, why are you having sex. And of course by your writing, you sound way to young to be having sex to start with. I do hope you used protection, or the word, MOMMY can also be in your future.
    You have to understand that I made a mistake.. we tried having sex 3 times but I made him stop every time.. then I felt really really bad so I let him finish and c*u*m. I know I'm to young to be having sex and I'm NEVER going to do it again. And I wrote before about how I was scared because I didn't use protection.. but I'm trying not to stress about it.. that's what my friends told me to do... just don't stress. And Roddie KNOWS I'm not easy.. everyone knows that.. in this town I'm known as a "prude". He got me drunk and sucked me in.. I kept thinking that I didn't want to make him mad and make him stop again.. so I just did it... I just want to know if he even likes me or not.. I DO NOT like him!
    shelly925 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

May 9, 2007, 07:49 AM
    I know what it is like to be young and do stupid things because you drink and don't think about the consiquences. My advice to you would be to get a pregnancy test and find out for sure especially since you didn't use protection. And I'd have to say no he probably doesn't care about you if he did he wouldn't be acting like that towards you. Find out if your pregnant and for your sake I pray to god that your not because kids are a lot of work, and try to forget that he even exists. Judging by the conversation you had with him he doesn't want to remember what happened and your best bet is to learn from your mistake and move on with your life.
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

May 9, 2007, 09:22 AM
    It is hard being a teen, I know I used to be one and yes I make my fair share of stupid mistakes. What is done is done, you can't change that, but you can learn from this experience and don't make the same mistakes again.

I agree with your friends, "don't stress it," but you need to do more than get a pregnancy test... You need to go to the doctor and be thoroughly tested for STDs. Everyone primarily worries about pregnancy, but that is just one of MANY problems that can arise from unprotected sex! I don't know how old you are, but some places allow you to be tested without a parent present. You have to look out for yourself and keep yourself safe, no one else will do it! Being tested does not mean that you are a slut or nasty, it just means that you are being responsible about yourself and your health.

I can't tell you if this guy likes you or not, but you said previously that you didn't like him. If you don't like him, why did you have sex with him? I know you said that you were drunk, but you have to put yourself in that situation in the first place. Be careful next time not to set yourself up, even if that means you hurt someone else's feelings!

If he liked you he would be going out of his way to see and talk to you, especially since you have already had sex... no need to be bashful now! He got what he wanted and now he is ready to move on to his next victim, in my opinion.

You mentioned that you felt bad and continued having sex with him so he could finish, WHY? You should NEVER feel pressured to do anything that you DON'T want to do! It is not your job to make ANY boy FEEL GOOD!! It didn't make you feel good, did it? From what you said, NO! Don't ever continue anything sexual that you are not comfortable with, even a kiss! If you don't want to or don't like it, STOP IT!! Who cares what the other party thinks or feels when it comes to your body?!

Good Luck and God Loves You!
    alizeblu Posts: 174, Reputation: 8

May 9, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Wow, amazing, another torn girl.

These guys just don't care anymore do they?

Man they are making me look terrible!

THIS IS WHY THE GOOD GUYS can't GET GOOD WOMEN! CAUSE THEY ALWAYZ WORRY ABOUT GUYS LIKE THIS!
    -

May 9, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteladybug2002
    It is hard being a teen, I know I used to be one and yes I make my fair share of stupid mistakes. What is done is done, you can't change that, but you can learn from this experience and don't make the same mistakes again.

I agree with your friends, "don't stress it," but you need to do more than get a pregnancy test...........You need to go to the doctor and be throughly tested for STDs. Everyone primarily worries about pregnancy, but that is just one of MANY problems that can arise from unprotected sex! I don't know how old you are, but some places allow you to be tested without a parent present. You have to look out for yourself and keep yourself safe, no one else will do it!! Being tested does not mean that you are a slut or nasty, it just means that you are being responsible about yourself and your health.

I can't tell you if this guy likes you or not, but you said previously that you didn't like him. If you don't like him, why did you have sex with him? I know you said that you were drunk, but you have to put yourself in that situation in the first place. Be careful next time not to set yourself up, even if that means you hurt someone else's feelings!

If he liked you he would be going out of his way to see and talk to you, especially since you have already had sex........no need to be bashful now! He got what he wanted and now he is ready to move on to his next victim, in my opinion.

You mentioned that you felt bad and continued having sex with him so he could finish, WHY? You should NEVER feel pressured to do anything that you DON'T want to do!! It is not your job to make ANY boy FEEL GOOD!!! It didn't make you feel good, did it? From what you said, NO! Don't ever continue anything sexual that you are not comfortable with, even a kiss! If you don't want to or don't like it, STOP IT!!! Who cares what the other party thinks or feels when it comes to your body?!!

Good Luck and God Loves You!!
    I don't want you to think I'm a stupid girl for doing this... well I am.. I guess. I was just so stupid and when I take time to think about it I keep asking myself why I did that.. why I put myself into that situation... maybe I should tell the bgenning of the story... here it goes.. I was with my friend ashton and we had to be back at her house at midnight and I was drinking with a few guys at the playground then everyone left except roddie and we started kissing and stuff and I thought nothing of it.. my cell phone started beeping because it was dying and I looked at it and it said that it was 12:01AM and I was like omg wheres ashton? And roddie is like she left like 15 minutes ago.. I didn't even know I was so tipsy and ugh.. u know. Then my battery died and I didn't know how I was going to find her because I was staying the night at her house and she was just gone! I was bawling my eyes out I was soooo scared and roddie is like we can walk down to my grandma's house and use her phone and I was like omg okay! So we walked down there and I called her cell but there was no answer and I just ran outside and was freaking out because I had NOWHERE to go. And I know my parents would seirously kill me if they knew about my situation. So roddie is like you can just stay at my house then I'll bring you home in the morning. I was like okay that'd work so I went there.. I didn't know anything was going to happen I swear to god otherwise I would've just went home! When we got there I went straight up to his room and laid down and was going to go to sleep but he kept kissing me and putting his hands all over me.. I made roddie stop having sex with me 3 times because it hurt sooo bad and I was scared because I knew he didn't have a condom on but he said he was going to pull out and I was just sooo stupid and gullible. When we were finished he fell asleep and I laid there and cried and cried and cried. That seems to be the only thing I've been doing lately. I hate myself every time I think about it. By the way, My name is Ashley and I am 15 years old. I always thought roddie was sooooo goodlooking and he was football quaterback, basketball and baseball captain and prom king.. so I was just amazed that he took interest in me. I overshadowed the bad in him that I knew deepdown inside he had. I'm just sooo confused right now I think about it constantly. I regret it so bad. I need to talk to someone so bad... but not a councelor, friend, or mom.. someone who's been where I am.. who knows how I feel... what can I do?

May 10, 2007, 07:52 AM
    What the? This sounds like a premade story.

That's too good to be true, and if its too good to be true then,

ITS PROBABLY NOT.
    -

May 10, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alizeblu
    what the? this sounds like a premade story.

thats too good to be true, and if its too good to be true then,

ITS PROBABLY NOT.
    I don't understand what you mean.. explain.. I'm not making this up.. I swear to god

May 11, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Hmm, I don't know. Maybe it is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coincidence - or Karma? [ 6 Answers ]

Quickie: My sister-in-law died mysteriously at the home of her ex-husband in Texas in 2001. Her ex-husband died mysteriously in the same home in 2004. There were several things reported to us by a friend of our former in-law that make us feel that Luanne may have taken revenge for her death...

Strange coincidence? [ 18 Answers ]

Okay, I'm not sure if this is supernatural or not, but... it certainly is a strange coincidence, and I'm interested to hear what people on this board think. At the cemetery near my home, there is a double grave of 2 baby sisters. The first sister died on August 10, 1910, at the age of 2 years....

Coincidence.. Or? [ 4 Answers ]

I was chatting to a lady whose son goes to kindy with my boy. 1. Her son was born in February - so was mine. 2. He is having difficulty with his speech, so is mine. 3. She had PND/psychosis - so did I. 4. She has a girl and a boy, so do I. 5. My sister died suddenly aged 17...

View more questions Search