Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rarebreed1982 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 12:59 PM
    I need to find my dad
    I haven't talked to my dad in 6 years. His phone number is unlisted and I have tried everything I can to find him. Everywhere I look, I think I found him, but I can't get contact info without paying a lot of money. If anyone can help, this is his info, I would really appreciate it, its an emergency, and I really need him. Randy Lamar Butler, age, about 53, last known city, Macon GA, lived in forest park, ga, Riverdale Ga, parts of Florida and South Carolina. I would appreciate any help in finding him, ty.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 8, 2007, 01:15 PM
    This may be nothing but look it over

Bibb County Ad Valorem Tax Statement
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I found six people with that first and last name in GA, I don't know if you called all of these yet or not

** all of these were public information on line, no cofidential info is posted

Randy Butler
    E Wildcat Rd
    Clarkesville, GA 30523-0000
    706-947-3493

Randy Butler
    2547 Clifton Springs Mnr
    Decatur, GA 30034-3736
    404-244-7480

Randy Butler
    963 Hunting Horn Way W
    Evans, GA 30809-4829
    706-650-0193

Randy Butler
    449 P J Roberts Rd
    Jefferson, GA 30549-3291
    706-654-9874

Randy Butler
    173 Us Highway 280 W
    Leslie, GA 31764-2607
    229-874-1666

Randy Butler
    Eatonton Hwy
    Sparta, GA 31087-0000
    706-444-6959

May 8, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Matt, that is him I am pretty sure, any idea how I could find his phone number, or find out if he still lives there? I know he used to live there, I've been there, but I have no way of knowing if he has moved. I hope there is a way to find out. Jon
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 8, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rarebreed1982
    I haven't talked to my dad in 6 years. His phone number is unlisted and I have tried everything I can to find him. Everywhere I look, I think I found him, but I can't get contact info without paying alot of money. If anyone can help, this is his info, I would really appreciate it, its an emergency, and I really need him. Randy Lamar Butler, age, about 53, last known city, Macon GA, lived in forest park, ga, Riverdale Ga, parts of florida and South Carolina. I would appreciate any help in finding him, ty.
    WOW! I have some relatives with the last name Butler but I don't think I know your dad, the name doesn't sound familiar. I have lived in Jonesboro Ga, Riverdale, Ga area all of my life and I have a lot of family from Macon Ga as well. I will look for info for you and see what I can find

May 9, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Wow, what a coincidense, I was born in Riverdale, GA. My sisters name is Brandy, small world, wonder if we are related. Well, so far we have found his address, thanks to the help I have received on here, not sure if he still lives there, but it's a start. Its 323 hydrolia street, macon ga, 31217. I wonder if there is a way to find a phone number, if I have the address?
    alkyleo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 12:23 AM
    Not sure if you found your dad or not. I know that its extremely late but I work for a company where he used our services, and we as well are trying to confirm some information on him. This is the last known address I have on file for him and a contact number 323 Autumn dr Riverdale, GA 30296 678-937-3273

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I would like to find my biological dad [ 4 Answers ]

I wish I could have some help on trying to find my biological dad. His name is wayne turman.

Daughter trying to find her dad [ 10 Answers ]

My name is michelle C. I'm 22 and have been looking for my dad since I was well probably 17 His name is rick napper if anyone knows him or can help me contact him please let me know... :(

I can't find my dad [ 7 Answers ]

]i Can't Find My Dad On The Internet Without Having To Pay Lots Of Money Can You Help:)

Would like to find Biological dad -Flint Michigan area [ 9 Answers ]

I decided to see if anyone knows the best (free) way of finding my biological father. I was conceived near Flint Michigan by a man named Daniel Gordon. This was in 1981 and he was between the ages of 20-23. My mom and him dated briefly until he left her for another woman. Supposedly he went off...

Please help me find title to this song for my Dad! [ 3 Answers ]

I've searched many "lyric" websites... can't find this. It was played at the end of an ESPN ski competition, only have a few of the lyrics. My father is obsessed with it and I would love to get it for him, so can you please help me out, it would really mean a lot! Lyrics: "...that we rise with...

View more questions Search