Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgalindo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Lost with guilt
    I am lost with guilt I have been in this relationship for 8 years almost and he was in the navy for 4 of those years and while he was gone I cheated on him more then once and I was honest with him and he stayed with me and he has not been faithfull either and all we do is fight and he is verbally abusive and has been physical a couple times to me and I think it is because he is mad at me for what I did and I do not blame him but I was faithfull for for about 3 years until just recently I cheated on him a couple weeks ago after I kicked him out after a hugh fight and now we are back together again and now I feel even worse I have not told him but I really like this guy that I cheated on him with... I do not know what to do I feel a obligation to him because we have been together so long and he does not have a job and he depends on me but I really do not want to be with him anymore... we are married and have 2 small kids?? Please give me some more advice
    xxAngskixx Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

May 8, 2007, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kgalindo
    I am lost with guilt I have been in this relationship for 8 years almost and he was in the navy for 4 of those years and while he was gone i cheated on him more then once and i was honest with him and he stayed with me and he has not been faithfull either and all we do is fight and he is verbally abusive and has been physical a couple times to me and i think it is because he is mad at me for what i did and I do not blame him but i was faithfull for for about 3 years untill just recently I cheated on him a couple weeks ago after i kicked him out after a hugh fight and now we are back together again and now I feel even worse I have not told him but i really like this guy that I cheated on him with.....I do not know what to do I feel a obligation to him because we have been together so long and he does not have a job and he depends on me but I really do not want to be with him anymore ..........we are married and have 2 small kids????? please give me some more advice
    Seriously if you don't want to be with him anymore tell him no matter how hard it is! What's the point in making him think that you are wanting to be with him when your not. But make sure the man who you want to be with wants you though otherwise you'll end making a huge mistake.
    SnaveLeber Posts: 103, Reputation: 5
    -

May 8, 2007, 12:48 PM
    The only thing I can say to this is GET OUT of this relationship now.
    He is verbally abusive, and physicly, and emotionally.
    Cheating on him was wrong... but if he had a problem with it he should have left you, not hit you or make your lives miserable.
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

May 8, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Poor children...

Having said that... there is NEVER and I have to write it like that NEVER an excuse for abuse.

Leave.

Do never allow anybody to abuse you.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 9, 2007, 05:45 AM
    The simple answer is to split up.if you love somebody you don't cheat.he might not be there all of the time, but think about the people who can't see each other because of long distance.if you can cheat once and be forgiven only to do it again you don't deserve him... if he has cheated on you in return he was getting revenge, not a healthy relationship
    kaitlinandreg07 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jun 9, 2007, 10:44 AM
    Don't lead him on thinking that you both are going to live like this... as far as the children go its really bad that you have them there and are still in that abusive relationship!
    With this "NEW" partner of yours I think that instead of jumping in the sack with him that quik think of your kids and about how they would feel

One morning they wake up to DAD!! Next morning they wake up to STRANGER!!
    I believe you should put your kids first. Take whatever NEW relationship slow!! The kids need to become accustom to him...
    Take it from someone who knows...
    My mum moved from guy to guy and I was and still am disgusted in her... the men that came and went were unbeliveable and they tried to get me to call them dad!!
    (far warning... ) after a while I got sick of it asked my father to fight for full custody at the age of 9!! My father fought for 2 years and received full custody...
    Don't drive your kids away...

I'm sorry if I'm so upfront but this is a subject I feel strongly about.
    Hope all goes well...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guilt [ 3 Answers ]

What is it with ejacullation and guiltiness? I just can't seem to put my finger on it I love th ebuildup but after I'm spent for like 2-3 minutes I have this surge of a downer?

Full of guilt [ 6 Answers ]

I've been a nurse for 20 years and thought I made a good one. I liked my patients and treated them like my children. I did a stint at a nursing home through an agency. One of my patients had been sexually molested by another resident(he was alert and oriented) He waited until no one was around and...

Suicide,Pain and Guilt [ 2 Answers ]

After all this help and people I've talked too I really like grammadidi an her advice thank you but I really don't think that people are going to be able to help me. I used to talk to my boyfriend until like yesterday when he said that what I tell him gets old because I talk about my mother all the...

Have I lost her? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get her back? I broke off with my girlfriend of 7 yrs because we seemed to be stuck in a rut. We had both had long term marraiges. and both got divorced around the same time. When our relationship blossomed. We had a great 7 years of course there were ups and downs during it. Mainly...

Need help I'm lost [ 3 Answers ]

Hi got a problem with my PC I think.the other day my PC shut down and said"dumping memory" and told me the problem was "tcpip.sys page fault in monopaged area" does any one know what that means and how I can fix it as I'm lost

View more questions Search