Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    addis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 08:15 AM
    I want scholarship for ethiopian citizens
    I want to fulfill my dream by finding scholarship in any EU countries. Its has been my dream since I was a child. There are a lot.. but I couldn't find for my country, Ethiopia. So I hope you could help me out..
    Thank you
    hottie_bec Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by addis
    i want to fullfill my dream by finding scholarship in any EU countries. its has been my dream since i was a child. there are alot.. but i couldn't find for my country, Ethiopia. so i hope you could help me out..
    thank you
    Hey I saw your post about ethiopian scolarship. It depends what the scolarship will be for. Is it studies, music, acting e.t.c. Have you tried going to school institutions and find out if they offer or on the field you are interested in. Good Luck!
    asnake Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 12:35 AM
    I want to learn Phd in mathematics education if you give me scolarship

Jun 8, 2010, 01:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by asnake View Post
    i want to learn Phd in mathematics education if you give me scolarship
    I hoppe you will help me

Jun 8, 2010, 01:19 AM

Hi there My name is Asnake Muluye I am graduated from one of the most known university of Ethiopia'Dilla university" (Bed) in Mathematics education. And currently I am learning my second degree (Med) in Haramaya University.I want to get further education.
    dagemanteneh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 10:47 AM
    Hi my name is dagmawi anteneh :Am gread 11 student .In the future I will study sound engner .In Ethiopa all university don't access this field.please help me
    melsachew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 05:25 AM
    I am melsachew Alebel .I have Bsc in public health from gondar university.know I want to study Mph in public health. I hope that you will give me the chance and you will help me. Thank you.
    yusuftsg53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 07:23 AM
    I am Yusuf Tsegaye.I'm Graduate from Hawassa University in the department of Irrigation and Water Resources Engineering. I have 1 year work experience in the field. I want to learn My MSc In Water Related Fields. I would really appreciate it very much if you give me the opportunity to do my MSc. In Water Resources Related Fields.
    Thank you.
    berihun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2010, 01:08 AM
    I have got from university of gondar bachler of art degree in field of economics;its was my desire what to be, when I was secondary school student .and its my dream to be profound economist, but I could not find able to get in my country,ethiopia.so I hope you could help out to fulfill my dream and give the opportunity to continue my study mse.of in economics.thank you progressively for your response.
    firaol.biruk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:00 AM
    I am grade 10 student my dream it
    Aklilubelay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 05:21 AM
    Am gradute on ict i degree level iwill like to get the apprtunity of scholarship asu can
    hareg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2012, 12:58 AM
    Personaly I would like to help u just contact me by [email protected]
    tilahunmequanen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 05:57 AM
    To get scholarship is my primery target of this year

Apr 5, 2012, 05:57 AM
    Can I get mph opportunity of scholarship

Apr 5, 2012, 05:58 AM
    Is there any campany who can sponserd to me?
    yanni wakjira Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:45 PM
    Hi, my name is yanni wakjira ,am water resorce and environmental engineering 2nd year student. I hope you hellp me
    yanni wakjira Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 10:47 PM
    I need scholar please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a 1970's Movie about Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to find out the name of a movie I saw on HBO in the mid 70's. It was about a bunch of old people living in an apartment building, they were getting evicted so they started killing the men that were trying to evict them. They actually buried one of there victims in cement. Can...

State taxes for US Citizens overseas [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a US citizen, Georgia resident, who recently migrated to Australia. I receive a US military retiree pension with no other income. My wife is an Australian citizen with US permanent residency. She has 6 months of 2006 income in Georgia as a RN and 4 months in Australia. Are we required...

Citizens input [ 1 Answers ]

Which tends to be most responsive to citizens input? Local Government State government Federal government An international agency

Citizens [ 1 Answers ]

The importance of a function of a citizen

Kids are US Citizens, but Mother is not... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a young man (age 7) who is in my Boyscout Den. I called his home recently to remind him of when our meetings would start this fall. His father a US Citizen let me know that his mother (England Citizenship) took him and his sister (age 4) to England without his consent and says that she...

View more questions Search