Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    important Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 07:57 AM
    ITIN Not received
    Hi!

I applied for my ITIN along with my husbands Tax refund on 26th May 2007. Its been 6 weeks and till date have not received my ITIN. What should I do?

Thanks.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 8, 2007, 09:47 AM
    26 May 2007 is over two weeks from now. I assume you meant 26 March 2007.

The ITIN center has been swamped with heavy volume, so the ITIN issuance process is taking longer. Be patient.
    important Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Yup... I meant 26th march... My bad...

Thanks for the prompt reply!
    abhi1277 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 05:49 PM
    You,I applied on 10th march and they have asked me to wait till end of this week... so I guess you need to wait at least till 26th may before applying again...
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 9, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Do NOT apply again; that will only cause problems.

If you have not received the ITIN by 26 May 2007, then call the IRS and inquire as to the status of your return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 months and have not received Fulton [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a Fulton 2 months ago paid in full. The store said that they did not have it in stock but will call when they receive it. He said about 1 week. I go there today to ask about the fulton and was told they have not received it and told me that he said he would call me when it came in. I told...

Hours not received [ 1 Answers ]

I was hired to work 11-11 as a RN. I am hourly. I rarely get these hours. I am asked to come in earlier. We have no patients I go home early. I was suppose to work 3 days a week. That is 36 hours a week. I usually only get 32. Can they do this?

Interest Received! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, Do you know what interest received is? Is it an expense, income or liability?

More information sent than received [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I log onto thr internet using a dial up connection I find that more info is being sent than received, at least twice as much. There is activity even when on a static page. I have run Norton Anti-Virus, Ad-Aware and Spybot but nothing shows up. Do I have a problem and if so what can I do...

View more questions Search