Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dreaming07 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Oral Surgery
    I am a 27 yr olf female and I have had 3 wisdom teeth tooken out when I was younger. Well the one the dentist did not remove is now bothering me bad. I have insurance but does not cover oral surgery so I was wondering does anyone know of an oral surgeon in the Baltimore, Maryland area that has a payment plan?
    MissAdvice Posts: 63, Reputation: 9
    -

May 8, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming07
    I am a 27 yr olf female and I have had 3 wisdom teeth tooken out when i was younger. well the one the dentist did not remove is now bothering me bad. I have insurance but does not cover oral surgery so I was wondering does anyone know of an oral surgeon in the Baltimore, Maryland area that has a payment plan?
    Well there is Parkwest Medical Dental Office who will accept a sliding pay scale. If your income is very low, you will have to pay about $35.00. There address is 3319 West Belvedere Avenue and their number is 410 542 7800. You can go there and ask for a sliding scale free application, they will need proof of income and gas and electric bill. If you don't have a gas and electric bill, then Call there and ask for Ms Lee, she will help you. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Oral! [ 8 Answers ]

My husband will not give me oral sex. We have been married for 6 months and have been dating for three years. We lived together for two years. He calls himself "inexperienced" because he has only been with one other woman besides me. Let me start by saying that I LOVE to give oral to men. It...

Oral Agreement [ 6 Answers ]

I moved out of province, and had to sell everything. A friend of mine agreed to pay for a bedroom suite, in 5 payments. She made 2 payments, and will not answer my calls, or emails. It is not a large amount that she owes me. Yet I feel very jilted. I need all I can get to start my new life. Is...

Oral contraceptives [ 4 Answers ]

I use oral contraceptives 21days for 7months,one of my friend said her doctor said u should break body after use these tablet for 6months,means use pills for 6months,break for 6months & start after 6monthbreak again,can u help me.

Oral sex question [ 11 Answers ]

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oral sex [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together 6 months and he doesn't hesitate to perform oral sex and I want to return the favour but am not really sure where to start or what to do. Any tips would be appreciated?

View more questions Search