Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tom Harlan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Craftsman Brush Wacker Starter Rope
    I have a Craftsman 32cc Brush Wacker, Model No. 358795800. How do I install a new starter rope? Is there a manual available?
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

May 8, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Take it to a small local repair shop early on a Tuesday and ask nicely. Not to difficult but it can turn that way fast.

Other wise get the broke rope out of the pulley. Wind the pulley almost all the way up.. . Fish new rope in and tie knot.. . Put handle on and waalla.

Don

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Weed Eater Starter Rope [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old Craftsman 17" cut 28cc Weed Eater, Model No. 358.797130. How do I install a new starter rope? Is there a manual available?

Broken Starter Rope [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Murray 20" push mower. After many years of use, the starter rope broke this morning as I was pulling on it. I'd like to replace the starter rope, but I'd like some advice before I start removing parts and screw it up worse. Any "How To" help?

Craftsman Weedeater Starter Rope Replacement [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to replace the starter rope on my Craftsman Weedeater. Can you tell me how to remove the clutch assembly from the shaft?

How to replace starter rope on snapper weedeater [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Snapper weedeater model #S31sngbc could someone tell me how to replace the starter rope I have most every thing apart but there is still a housing around the pully!!

Stuck weed wacker pull rope [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Snapper 2 cycle weed wacker that I haven't used for about a year. When I remove the spark plug, the pull rope operates easily. When the spark plug is in, the pull rope is "jammed". It will not move.

View more questions Search