Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irie20024 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2007, 10:24 PM
    Why is my younger sister so evil
    Sorry if it seems I am jumping from subject to subject, I am just so stressed out and this is my first time on this web site, just looking for advice, she is just so smart mouth I have not seen her since she was 15 years old and now she is 24, she is a vegetarian, I am not, which is okay, I buy all of her food, on Saturday my daughter was cooking a sausage to make a sandwich and notice we did not have any bread left, so she came to me and said can I ask my aunt (which is my evil sister) for some of her bread, I said sure go ask here she told my daughter no she does not have that many left, I ask my daughter did you explain to her, that all of ours are gone, she said yes mom I told her, so I told my daughter to go back and tell her that I bought that bread and to give you some right now, and I will go to the store in a while and buy some more bread for her.

I have never thrown my weight around letting her know I bought this or that , but I was so angry I had to remind her, she is my sister, that is my daughter, I just feel as a kind hearted person any one would just offer someone a piece of bread especially a child, but any way for the other issues, if myself my children or my husband ask her anything about any topic she always answers sarchastically, I think she spits in my food now because we were eating dinner tonight my daughter poured juice in her cup and notice white mucous particles floating to the top of her cup I told her that looks like tissue she said no it can't be my cup was clean, and she put her hand in to feel if it was tissue and it was slime, so I put the juice bottle up to the light notice things floating around in there I poured the rest of the juice in a cup and the same thing floated to the top of the cup it was very gooey as well.

I am very fed up don't know how to get rid of her because she has no where to go I took her in she came from out of state my husband bought her ticket I am so disghusted, because whenever I try to talk to her she is such a wicked evil witch, do you have any adive? I really want to put her out she does not know anyone here can't go back home all of my family member despise her and fore warned me but I was so hurt that she was living like that no she is here my other family member were right.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 7, 2007, 10:28 PM
    That's a tough situation. What does your parents say? Any other siblings? Tried just talking to her straight up about it.

May 7, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Thank you for responding,
    I have tried my mother is out of town as well, she is basically going through tough times her self my uncle was murdered last year in June, 2006, he left behind a 4 year old, 14 year old, 16 year old, 17 year old, and she was the only one that was able to take these children but she is back and forth going to court, she gave up her personal and social life also her job to take care of my unlces children, she is living between family members and I have tried to talk to her straight up but she is just so stubborn, it just makes me angry and I walk away, I do have a younger brother he is 27 but he already told me she cannot live with him, she has stabbed him in the back already, I am so frustrated, even if I buy her a ticket back, she has no one to go to.
    krystal1973 Posts: 100, Reputation: 22

May 7, 2007, 10:50 PM
    If this is your house, a guest should respect you, just the same as you would expect your children to respect your rules in your house.
    Try to explain the rules in your house to her and ask her to respect them, give her a chance to do it, and if she does fine, and if she does not then ask her to leave.
    Do not ever on any occasion, invite anyone into your house, who would mistreat your children. I am a firm believer in giving chances, but once those chances run out, its not my problem anymore.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 7, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Well just remember she is your sister, so it is something that is going to have to be worked out. In most larger cites counseling, mediation and conflict resolution services are available and fairly cheap. A outside voice may be able to get through to her. Oh and sorry about your uncle that is just awful.

May 7, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Matt,

Truly thank you for listening and being so considerate you are right, never thought about counseling your right having a mediator may help, I am going to definitely look in to counseling because she is my younger sister and that is why I have not just stood my ground and told her to get out, and thank you for your sympathy about my uncle
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 07:40 AM
    irie20024, if this was my sister, I don't think I would be a patient as you are. By now, I would have told her she needs to leave. If you are willing to eat her spit and listen to the abuse then, I guess counseling would be the next great thing to get into. Yes she is going through something awful right now, we can all give her that excuse, but for how long? Should we let everyone act as though they are evil whitches because they have had a hard life? I am really sorry for the loss of your uncle. I think that if you are going to go to counseling, it should be her last chance for living in your house. I hope it all works out, I really feel for you. Your poor family.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 10:39 AM
    irie20024, do you see where you might get more help if you use this area to post allof your questions. Just an example.

May 8, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Sorry if it seems I am jumping from subject to subject, I am just so stressed out and this is my first time on this web site, just looking for advice, she is just so smart mouth I have not seen her since she was 15 years old and now she is 24, she is a vegetarian, I am not, which is okay, I buy all of her food, on Saturday my daughter was cooking a sausage to make a sandwich and notice we did not have any bread left, so she came to me and said can I ask my aunt (which is my evil sister) for some of her bread, I said sure go ask here she told my daughter no she does not have that many left, I ask my daughter did you explain to her, that all of ours are gone, she said yes mom I told her, so I told my daughter to go back and tell her that I bought that bread and to give you some right now, and I will go to the store in a while and buy some more bread for her.

I have never thrown my weight around letting her know I bought this or that , but I was so angry I had to remind her, she is my sister, that is my daughter, I just feel as a kind hearted person any one would just offer someone a piece of bread especially a child, but any way for the other issues, if myself my children or my husband ask her anything about any topic she always answers sarchastically, I think she spits in my food now because we were eating dinner tonight my daughter poured juice in her cup and notice white mucous particles floating to the top of her cup I told her that looks like tissue she said no it can't be my cup was clean, and she put her hand in to feel if it was tissue and it was slime, so I put the juice bottle up to the light notice things floating around in there I poured the rest of the juice in a cup and the same thing floated to the top of the cup it was very gooey as well.

I am very fed up don't know how to get rid of her because she has no where to go I took her in she came from out of state my husband bought her ticket I am so disghusted, because whenever I try to talk to her she is such a wicked evil witch, do you have any adive? I really want to put her out she does not know anyone here can't go back home all of my family member despise her and fore warned me but I was so hurt that she was living like that no she is here my other family member were right.

May 8, 2007, 10:43 AM
    Yes thanks, I am new at this just signed up last night.
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 10:45 AM
    So, now that you are back, how do you think you will go about it with your sister?

May 8, 2007, 11:14 AM
    I am going to basically let her know how she has disrupted my home, and how she is acting as if I am living with her and she is taking care of me, her rudeness, disrespectful inconsiderate ways needs to change
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Good start. What if she decides to tell you no that isn't the way it will be?
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 11:38 AM
    How are you doing today, irie20024? Did you get a chance to talk with her? Hope everything is good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get custody of younger sibling. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok my question is I am 19 years old almost 20 and I have to baby sister one which is now in foster care I was in the system my whole life and I hated it I want my youngest sister to have a lot better life than what I did and now I need some help trying to figure out how to get her she lives in...

Sister is so evil [ 5 Answers ]

Why is my younger sister so evil

I'm younger than the person I like [ 4 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on a person who's going into high school and ill be staying in middleschool also she's my friends sister and I'm lesbian so I have zero chance what should I do:confused:

Younger [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger there was a movie that I watched over and over again, my parents do not remember the name. The cover had a pink boreder of some kind, it had a little girl and her brother that jumped through a mirror, the people were real. The movie was kind of scary, but things animals or...

My friend has a evil sister [ 12 Answers ]

Hi guys, A friend of mine has a terrible sister, she is constantly saying nasty things about her dead father. Their father died over 15 years ago, and has left the sisters a inheritance. When the father died I could tell that my friend was heart broken she wouldn't eat sleep, she even went onto...

View more questions Search