Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dogma Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2007, 10:22 PM
    How do I tell if she is the one?
    Is it the way I feel when I am with her? Or is it the way I feel when she is not around? Or both we get along really good and I am a bit scared of getting too close because of past relationships. So is it something that I will just know or what? I thought I felt that way before but it was jaded. So someone give some advice.
    MissAdvice Posts: 63, Reputation: 9
    -

May 7, 2007, 10:29 PM
    Well this doesn't mean you are a total jerk ! HaHa... you like things that are beautiful and that's OK. I love my home, but while riding my car, I often see homes that I would love to live in. Its normal to look at other women, as long as your intent is to only look. When you find yourself wanting to know them better and actually flirting then you may have a problem.. Good Luck
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 7, 2007, 10:51 PM
    I guess it depends how you're "checking out" the other women and if you're with your girlfriend at the time.

However, you did say you "settled" for your girlfriend. You just might be shallow after all.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2007, 10:59 PM
    Let me ask you this question. If your girlfriend was burned in the face would you stick with her? If yes then the relationship is okay. If no then you probably should end it.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 12:08 AM
    I always say there is no harm in window shopping, however there are certain limits and values that cannot be over drawn, and obviously respecting your girl should be a vital priority.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 8, 2007, 01:14 AM
    Every body looks... but not everybody does anyhting about it, if you look but don't touch that's fine.
    sexcccy013lv Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 8, 2007, 02:39 AM
    Its human nature just don't do it in front of her because you woould break her heart and you don't want that just because you see a pretty girl
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 8, 2007, 06:51 AM
    God didn't make no ugly women, so you can't tell until they start talking.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Couldn't spread the love Tal, however, although I'm a lady... I LOL when I read this - you rock ;)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Well I had to spread it but I think this is the most accurate reply I've ever seen.
    Kate_Crystal Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Its OK to look at other good looking women but don't hurt this girlfriend by comparing her with them. Its not fair and nobody would like the feeling of being compared.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 8, 2007, 03:33 PM
    Thanks doubfulGF :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How important is sex? [ 11 Answers ]

I have found a great girl who is honest, trustworthy, caring, and has a great head on her shoulders. She is exactly the type you can settle down with. I love everything about her except the sex. She is very attractive but I am not into her sexually. I am a very sexual person. My last...

Returning something important [ 15 Answers ]

Hi my friends. Just wanted some of your valued advice on a situation I find myself in. Whilst doing some much needed cleaning of my cupboard over the weekend I come across something that belongs to my ex. Well many things actually. Most of them aren't important things and I won't even bother...

I Have A Very Important Question [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My Name Is Robin, The Other Day I Went To The Doctors And Was Told That I May Have Herpes 1 Or 2. I Was Scared At First Until I Started Looking Herpes Up On The Computer. From What I've I Rarely Have And Of The Common Symptoms. I'm A Little Confused I Was Askes To Take A Test To Which I...

Which is more important? [ 1 Answers ]

The city I live in is having a huge ice storm. The driving conditions are horrible and there are several thousands of people without electricity because of the ice. My fiancé works at a retail store. I asked him to call in because I didn't want him on the road and the news was advising people to...

Important interview [ 11 Answers ]

Hi Ive got a really big interview coming up and I'm already getting nervous. Are there any technqiues I can use to seem cool as a cucumber? I want to be able to communicate clearly, answer questions and be dream candidate! Its for a teaching job, if that helps Thanks heaps

View more questions Search