Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jede52 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

May 7, 2007, 10:12 PM
    Can u get songs on limewire for an iPod video
    Can u get songs off limewire for a iPod video and if so how?
    MissAdvice Posts: 63, Reputation: 9
    -

May 7, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jede52
    can u get songs off of limewire for a ipod video and if so how?
    Its illegal but it can be done, I suggest using Walmart's web site, there downloads are pretty cheap and its legal. I think its 88 cents a song. Stay legal for the cost of attorneys will cost your more then buying a cd. Also downloaded music can or may put viruses or other bugs on your IPod. Another way to get music is check out some legal downloads, There are many unknown artist who give their music away free. I know its not the same. But you may find a few songs you like.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I Put Songs From My CD Onto An iPod [ 7 Answers ]

I am getting an iPod and I need to know if I can transfer my songs on my conputer that are from CDs to the iPod. Along with that what software programs can I use to download music? Please tell my that itunes isn't my only choice. And by the way, is DRM eliminated when downloading music, I hope it...

DVD to iPod Video [ 13 Answers ]

Is there a way to put DVDs onto your iPod Video? If so, can anyone tell me how. It would be a real time and money saver.

Ipod Video [ 4 Answers ]

How to put video on my iPod video? So that anywhere I go, can watch movies using my iPod video.

Help with limewire [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, so like when I downloa a song from limewire, it just brings up more advertisements through the windows media player and doesn't play the song

How to put videos on my iPod video FOR PC! [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to do it, I have tried a few different programs but can't get them to work. My buddy uses handbrake for his MAC, but that doesn't help me much. I need something that will work for my PC version, can someone help me out here?

View more questions Search