Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Swimsuites/Women Only
    I have this major problem with finding bathing suites, simply because my bust size is a 36 DDD I have no troublem at all with the bottoms of the bathing suites its always the tops and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good store or website that I could go to to help me find one for the summer:o
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

May 15, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Well unfortunately when you look for DDD or E swimsuits, the results are always these sexy, show-offy swim suits (where is the dignity?).

IF you're interested, try this site:
    D to E-Cup Swimsuits
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Lane Bryant is a great option. You will probably need a plus size for your top and they allow you to buy the swimsuit in separate pieces so you can get the right sized top. Lane Bryant - Fashionable plus-size clothing and lingerie for women in sizes 14-28

I have always been happy with their things.
    motherof3 Posts: 51, Reputation: 6

Jul 18, 2007, 11:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lexielexs
    I have this major problem with finding bathing suites, simply b/c my bust size is a 36 DDD i have no troublem at all with the bottoms of the bathing suites its always the tops and i was wondering if anyone knew of a good store or website that i could go to to help me find one for the summer:o
    Just want to let you know your not the only one with that problem, I am the same size and can not get the top to fit right.
    lilmisscook Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jul 22, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Well if you go to a store tell them what your breast sizeis and they will organzie that size

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women over 40 [ 3 Answers ]

60 Minutes Correspondent Andy Rooney (CBS) As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why: A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think. If a woman over 40 doesn't want...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Any Other Women Have This? [ 6 Answers ]

I have another question for all of you out there, if you don't mind? During sex with my boyfriend I get seriously gooey. Sometimes it's clear and sometimes it is a darker color, sometime I bleed a little bit. When we are done there is usually a big clean up. He has to clean himself up and I do...

Women [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is so lazy its sick. If it doesn't come easy he won't do it. But the women seem to like him. Don't know why. He's even scared to go and talk to them. I don't think I'm the cutest guy by far, but I don't think I look that bad either. I not afraid to talk to women. But for some odd...

View more questions Search