Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dixiedavis Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 07:09 PM
    Online university
    Is Belford University accredited? If I get an online diploma BA or higher, will it be accepted at other universities and employment agencies?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

May 7, 2007, 07:12 PM
    No-it is not!!
    List of unaccredited institutions of higher learning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Office of Degree Authorization
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 08:56 PM
    No, if you want one, just print one on your computer and make up a college name,

To be accepted by another college in the US, it has to be accredited from a school that is reconised by the Dept of Education, or be a school that has an agreement with another college.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 8, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Please refer to THIS STICKY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online accredited college or university [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site... I'm wondering if anyone knows about a good online accredited college or university with minimum pay?? I've completed 12th Grade from Calicut University, Kerala, India and am interested in Business Management. [email protected]

Online university Accreditation [ 3 Answers ]

Aswood university offers degree based on life experience? Are they accredited ? Are those degrees real? Thank you

Belofrd University Online [ 2 Answers ]

Hi every body... What is wrong in getting life experience degree from Belford University, Humble TX online. What are the bad things about this university? Are the certificate they offer not dependent in USA to get a job?

Legtimate online university accreditation [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know if the agency giving Belford University their accreditation are real companies and legitimate?:confused:

A good online university [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good online university that is ?

View more questions Search