Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KatieThomson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 12:58 PM
    I need to know the name of this toy!
    Okay so here it goes. I have a toy that is a pink poodle. It has little pink icecream cones on its belly, bottom of feel, and inside of the ears. It has a glittery nose and little tiny strips of shinny thing in the fur of the face. It HEAD STILL SMELLS! I have had it since I was little and I am 21 years old now. I am pretty sure that I got it sometime in the early 90s! I don't know what its called where I got it from and the tag is removed. I have slept with it since I was little and stopped when my husband and started dating about 3 1/2 years ago. It's just really bugging me! I thought it was from strawberrie short cake, but I can't find it online! Help me out! Thanks!
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Nov 10, 2007, 07:52 PM
    When I read this I knew it, but I didn't. It drove me nuts for a few days, but after intense searching, drumroll please... The yum yums, cheery cherry poodle is that ones name. There are others too, a lemon drop lion, peppermint kitty and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toy from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is intent on looking for a toy from way back in the early-mid 90's and will not rest until she has found out what it is. I know what she's talking about, but I can't remember the name of it, myself. Basically, they were rocks. And you dropped them in water. The rock dissolved and...

Anyone know the name of this toy? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what the name of this old toy was called: I had one in about the late 80's/early 90's (can't remember). It was a big plastic dog that sat upright but it had soft ears (like terry cloth or something). You'd take it in the bath tub (or pool) and it had...

A toy from my childhood [ 18 Answers ]

I need help figuring out what the name of a toy I played with I was young. It was kind of an outdoor activity. I used to have a box full of pipes.. white plastic pipes and at the ends of them were little connectors so different pipes fit on the ends of others. There was all different shapes and...

Flushed toy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, My almost 3 yr. old grandson flushed a toy about 2" long about an 1" long down our Toilet. Now it doesn't flush all the way. I can't afford to hire a plumber so is there any Way I can fix this myself? Any help that you all can give me will be greatly appreciated! Thank you,...

View more questions Search