Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judealfie333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 10:35 AM
    About Met tathione
    Is is safe to take this medicine when a person has kidney trouble?:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 10:51 AM
    This is a question you would need to discuss with your doctor. We are not doctors here and any advice you get may be dangerous to your health, especially with kidney "trouble." There are hundreds of different kidney "troubles" so please follow this with your healthcare provider.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right dosage for MET tathione [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know what's the right dosage (MET tathione) for me? I weigh around 120 pounds.. I have fair skin but I want fairer skin so I was thinking of taking 1000 mg/day for faster results. Would that be fine?

Where can I buy met tathione super whitening pills in you.S. [ 2 Answers ]

Where can buy met tathione japan,the super whitening capsule here in U.S.A. thanks..

We met when I was 15 .what now? [ 16 Answers ]

So I just recently moved to Ohio from Alabama.. Long story.. But when I was in Alabama I met this guy but now he is 18 and I am 15 we were together for a few months.. And really in love.. We have been separated for 8 months and still are in touch.. And as crazy about each other as before.. Do you...

Anyone heard of MET-TATHIONE? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this forum!:D Just browsing through the websites looking for internal whitening stuff. I've got really sensitive skin so won't bother puttin up external whitening stuff on my skin. And I need a entire whitening effect but not just part of the body:( Just came cross something...

View more questions Search