Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 7, 2007, 10:21 AM
    3 Year Old
    Anybody know any good console games for my 3 year old daughter?

I'm basically looking for stuff that is both educational, and lets her get used to the controller. I have a PS, PS2, and Game Cube. In a couple of months I will have a Wii, and Xbox 360.

Thank you.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 10:25 AM
    I like this site: GamerDad - Gaming with Children
    mr_guy Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Wii Sports is good.

The Harvest Moon series is pretty good. Also, maybe something from the Mario series.
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2007, 02:19 PM
    They sell a disney game like game boy. Its great! My kids love there's! It might not be for a 3 yr old but who knows!

I got mine at costco!
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 7, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Mine seems to like using my PC. I bought her one of the consoles for little kids and she is OK with it but gets tired of the games quickly (they are all learning games) The PC games are OK but it is somewhat hard to tell which ones little kids can play.
    The Reaper 5by5 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2009, 08:17 PM
    Crash Bandicoot all the way. I started playing this when I was 3 and is how I got into games.
    hippy gong Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2009, 08:19 AM

The cube is prob best for a child that age. And almost anything you pick up on the gamecube will be suitable for young 'uns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rent increase percentage cap for New jersey year to year [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am signing a lease for another year with my landlord but he wants to increase the rent 15% for the new year. Is there a cap on the increase for raising rent. This is for a house, not an apartment. Thanks!

6-year Indian Student, 1040EZ but claiming social security taxes from 5th year. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been in the States since 2001 (F-1 undergrad, then 1 year of F-1 OPT, and now with a new F-1 for grad school), 6 years so far and all at the same university in NYC. This will be my first year filing the 1040EZ, and I have a few Q's... Four questions: * Is the 1040EZ form the...

I have a 2 year old daughter and her father has not seen her in over a year. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old daughter and her father left me when she was 5 months old and the last time he saw her was 2 weeks before Christmas 2006, he and I were never married. He knows where she is and how to get ahold of me and see her, but has failed in trying to contact me or see her. I do not have a...

Full-year for Federal, Part-year for State ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an alien and comply with the qualification for full-year tax resident for Federal, but not with my state's where I should be considered as a part-year tax resident. Is it a problem if my status are different for federal and state, or does my federal status "overwrite" my state status...

6th Year F1, Converted to H-1B last year [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ATE, Thank you so much for everything you have done for all of us. I really really appreciate your help and advice. You are THE man! My case is like that: I came to US on F1 in 08/2000, and had been on F1 until I got my H-1B visa on Nov. 1st last year. From last May to last Oct. I...

View more questions Search