Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Jun 8, 2007, 06:01 PM
    [QUOTE=. However, if three days is enough for the sherriff, I wonder what's in it for him...[/QUOTE]
    A severe burning sensation when he pees, plus the satisfaction of knowing he is the 100th guy to spend a night in Paris, lol.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 07:40 PM
    I guess the illness that got her released from jail early was dry skin. She couldn't wax nor would they let her have lotion. My God! That poor girl. She should wait till they have bacon or sausage for breakfast and simply rub the grease all over her body. After doing that for a week or two, it will repell those pesky little bugs that fly around the garbage cans in most jails. It won't stop the bed bugs though and as I understand, California is having a major infestation this year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying the Impossible Song, It is very dear to us. [ 4 Answers ]

My best friend and I work at Best Buy. Our store uses a store-stock MP3 player with preloaded songs to demo our stereo units. One particular song caught our attention immediately, and we've searched endlessly for the source. I've tried Googling the lyrics, scouring the MP3 file for an ID3 tag,...

Dear Abby [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Abby, I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... the phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently...

Dear Santa [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry guys I just had to: deer santa: I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all yeer. Yer Frend, BiLLy Dear Billy, Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care.. How about I send you a frigging book so you can learn to read and write? I'm...

Dear Pentium experts [ 1 Answers ]

Based on Pentium IV a. List the cache architecture utilized by the processor. b. Is the Cache a Harvardarchitecture? c. What is the size of the caches? d.What is the cache mapping scheme utilized? e. What is the size a block/set of the cache? Thank you

Dear Diet Friend.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I Want To Start A Diet.. The Thing Is That I Want Some Companey To Start With.. well.. Here Is The Deal.. 1- We Consult A Dietition . 2- We Keep Each Other On Track.. By Email. 3- It Will Take A Long Time... So We Need Support. If You Are Ready.. Post A Replay With Your Email Or...

View more questions Search