Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Allheart
    iam - I don't think she is an idiot - I think she is adorable and just not exposed to the every day life like we are -

Allheart, I am not trying to be mean, but have you read her testimony in the Zeta Graff slander case? I believe she may be functionally illiterate.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    Allheart, I am not trying to be mean, but have you read her testimony in the Zeta Graff slander case? I believe she may be functionally illiterate.
    Em, if she is. Then bless her heart. Seriously. There is a lot worse things that someone can be then not bright.

Em, I do understand what you are saying, as well as everyone else. But to me, Paris is too easy a target and I find no glee in it at all. I find it sickening.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2007, 08:27 AM
    Allheart, you are just too sweet for your own good. GOD bless you child.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

May 9, 2007, 12:42 AM
    I've just heard that she sacked her publicist for not TELLING her she couldn't drive without a licence!

How did she ever get one to start with? Lol!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 03:10 AM
    OMG what pure muppett!!
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 06:27 AM
    I don't think she is stupid - I think she plays stupid on TV. Very well, I might add.

I think a lot of "celebrities" think they are untouchable. So, when someone does get punished - they are shocked. When in reality, if this was an average joe - he would be thankful 45 days was all he got.
    Especially when you think about why the license was suspended in the 1st place.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Seems Paris said it a whole lot better than me. I think there is a whole lot more good to Paris then she will ever be given credit for. I think you will find the below interesting.

Paris Hilton: 'I'm ready to face the consequences of violating probation'
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 10, 2007, 06:57 AM
    I personally think that her IQ alone should get her out of jail. Is it fair to put someone that "slow" in jail? Nicole Richie should have to go with her, (so she has someone to tell her what to do) and think about what a wonderful TV show it will make. "The Simple Life Prison" How cool is that going to be.

Oh yeah that's not so "hot"

Name:  hilary_duff400x300.jpg
Views: 1518
Size:  41.4 KB

Pure evil. All of them.
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 05:55 PM
    It looks as though Paris may only do 1/2 of her original sentence. Due to over crowding, females are released early. In light of her statement that she realizes driving drunk is dangerous, I think she may see the reality of her misdeeds and hopefully, has learned her lesson. 21 days would be OK with me. I just do not like drunk drivers. I have grand kids, kids, wife and assorted family out there driving. The people driving drunk need to learn the first time around to stop.

May 10, 2007, 08:25 PM
    But will that be long enough for the show?
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

May 10, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Matt you are so cool
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Yes, it will get boring quick!
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Emland agrees: Do you think if you add the combined IQs of these girls it would add up to a double digit?

Not even sure what to say to that. Just plain sad. I would much rather have a good heart then feel I had a superior mind and look down on others.
    Emland, you are not alone, there are many people who think like you, doesn't make it pleasant though.

What a curse it is to be beautiful. Sure brings out the ugly in others.

Sorry, but it is how I feel and well worth getting another reddy. LOL :)

May 11, 2007, 12:06 AM
    Emland agrees: Do you think if you add the combined IQs of these girls it would add up to a double digit?

Not even sure what to say to that. Just plain sad. I would much rather have a good heart then feel I had a superior mind and look down on others.
    Emland, you are not alone, there are many people who think like you, doesn't make it pleasant though.

Sorry, but it is how I feel and well worth getting another reddy. LOL :)
    She was joking, it's my fault for starting the whole thing anyway. These girls certainly know how to make money and live a better life than I will ever dream of (even with their various problems) so who's stupid?

May 11, 2007, 12:19 AM
    I love Lyndsay Lohan! She's purdy!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 02:31 AM
    Did anyone hear about Lyndsay Lohan Cocaine addiction!

20 fat lines in one night!
    Then after hours party at her house, once in the door she strips naked bends over the table to snort another line!

Oh these fabulous girls ;)

May 11, 2007, 02:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    Did anyone hear about Lyndsay Lohan Cocaine addiction!

20 fat lines in one night!
    Then after hours party at her house, once in the door she strips naked bends over the table to snort another line!

Oh these fabulous girls ;)
    Ha ha, class!

Now that's the kind of girl you want to take home to your Mum!

I can forgive all that though, because she's got nice mammaries!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 11, 2007, 03:27 AM
    It's sad that you perceived that way. Very superficial view. The 'ugliness' that you see in others is no relegated to beautiful people but as a reaction to their actions.
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Sorry NK there isn't really anything superficial about me at all. I find it ugly for people to be unkind to another. That's what I mean about being ugly.

It is so sad that I perceive it that way. You are so right. But I see it so often. And perhaps I jumped the gun here. But it burns my britches terrible that people are treated unkind because they are beautiful or may be rich or God forbid both.

And not sure what calling out Paris's intelligence or lack there of, has anything to do with her actions.

Sorry NK, I wish my perception was different. I truly do.
    rrr Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 03:57 AM
    Just put Paris int the chair. Or make a hamburger out of her; she is a one of a kind cow.
    DIE, PARIS!!

:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying the Impossible Song, It is very dear to us. [ 4 Answers ]

My best friend and I work at Best Buy. Our store uses a store-stock MP3 player with preloaded songs to demo our stereo units. One particular song caught our attention immediately, and we've searched endlessly for the source. I've tried Googling the lyrics, scouring the MP3 file for an ID3 tag,...

Dear Abby [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Abby, I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... the phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently...

Dear Santa [ 5 Answers ]

Sorry guys I just had to: deer santa: I wud like a kool toy space ranjur fer Xmas. Iv ben a gud boy all yeer. Yer Frend, BiLLy Dear Billy, Nice spelling. You're on your way to a career in lawn care.. How about I send you a frigging book so you can learn to read and write? I'm...

Dear Pentium experts [ 1 Answers ]

Based on Pentium IV a. List the cache architecture utilized by the processor. b. Is the Cache a Harvardarchitecture? c. What is the size of the caches? d.What is the cache mapping scheme utilized? e. What is the size a block/set of the cache? Thank you

Dear Diet Friend.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I Want To Start A Diet.. The Thing Is That I Want Some Companey To Start With.. well.. Here Is The Deal.. 1- We Consult A Dietition . 2- We Keep Each Other On Track.. By Email. 3- It Will Take A Long Time... So We Need Support. If You Are Ready.. Post A Replay With Your Email Or...

View more questions Search