Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nushi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Formaldehyde in hair product
    Brazilian hair straightening treatment has approx 2% formaldehyde (or embalming fluid) in it.
    Would it be safe to use? Is formaldehyde used in any other hair product that I am unaware of?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 09:39 PM

Okay kill me mods.

I revived this post because I was wondering about this hair treatment also. I have an appointment to do so in August and now I'm having my doubts...

Well if anyone reads this and has done this procedure let me know.

I was web searching and found out that this contains more than the 2% of formaldehyde it's actually 10 times more than that-- and apparently formaldehyde causes cancer...

Any thoughts?

Sarah
    Akrojane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2010, 04:59 PM

BTC Forum- Thread List

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Decomposition Rate with Formaldehyde [ 2 Answers ]

I am writing a story, and I needed a little forensic help. What would a corpse look like after ten years of burial in a coffin, average winters/summers/rain and etc (average being average for places that get around three to eight inches of snow every year. How much slower does a body pumped full...

What is Your Favorite Shampoo or Hair Product? [ 3 Answers ]

:) :) I am looking for everyone's favorite Shampoo or hair products.The looks I am looking for r is A shampoo that smells great, straightens and is shiny, but any shampoo\hair product you love I wan tto know!!

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

Have Any Of You Used This Product [ 1 Answers ]

Have any of you ever ordered anything off WWW.DRULAPRODUCTS.COM?? im dark skin and i am trying to lighten my skin. :d

View more questions Search