Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DIYCrazy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Dripping Shower Head
    I have the common drip from the shower head. I have a Kohler Faucet set - 3 years old, Shower only - single handle. I am guessing my hard water does not help matters. I have cleaned the head (lots of minerals), replaced the head washers – still have my drip.

It's a Kohler K-304-KS value. My thought is that the minerals have had their way with the washer(s) in this unit. I don't want to rebuild this thing. Can you tell me how far back I need to go? Diverter (PN 89773) Cap (PN 77759), or Pressure Bal. Unit (PN 500520)?

Thanks in advance!

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Dripping Shower [ 2 Answers ]

Water keeps dripping from my showerhead. I tried replacing the shower head but it still dripped. Please Help

Faucet pull out knob and shower head dripping [ 1 Answers ]

I have an EMCO standard tub faucet. There is water draining out of the shower pull out knob and the shower head itself when I am just pouring a bath. Why is this happening and can I get parts to fix this problem? Also, I can’t figure how to remove the pull out knob thing to see if it’s a...

American Standard - dripping from shower head [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem with water dripping from my shower head. I have American Standard hardware with a single lever knob (shower only, no tub). I installed a new cartridge 023529-0070A but that has not fixed the problem. My house is only 4 years old. I'm not a skilled DIY type but this...

Dripping shower [ 5 Answers ]

I changed the valve stems, valve seats for both hot and cold, but shower continues to drip. Any ideas? Does it make a difference when I install the new valve stem, whether it is fully closed or fully open or somewhere in between?? Help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.