Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raiderswright Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 06:07 AM
    Yearly salary
    I make $16.00 per hour and I work 40 hours a week however I get paid the 15th and the 30th of each month. I got one pay check for 40 hours and it was $640.00 before taxes. What formula do I use to calculate my gross before taxes each pay? I was told 16x40x50 then I was told 16x40x52/24. Which is the correct formula to figure out my yearly salary and my gross take home pay?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 7, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Your annual base salary is $33,280. This is calculated from 16X40X52.

Your bi monthly gross should be $1386.67 (33280/24)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home country salary from US salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a L1 visa holder from india and was working in Massachusetts from aug 2005 to dec 2005 as a contractor from my original company in india. I used to receive the US salary from aug 2005 to dec 2005 for which I have the W2. During the same period I also used to receive my indian...

Question about yearly wage? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me if you think 55000 a year cdn is a good number or if its too low? I also was wanting to know what a good salary range is ?

Breaking a yearly lease [ 5 Answers ]

We rent a house in Los Angeles and signed a year lease with the management company. When the first year was over they offered us a month to month but we asked for another year which they agreed to. Currently we have a signed yearly lease that ends in August. We recently received a letter from them...

Salary [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that Salary pay has to be at least double minimum wage?

Dog Yearly Shots? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello~ I was wondering if any of you know how much it cost for a dog's yearly shots? For a beagle? Are family is planning a Beach Trip and need to board are 3 beagles and get there shots... *but are vet is not open until Tuseday* So I was wondering if any of you knew how much it cost for ...

View more questions Search