Number of bones in human body of an adult is approximately :
    A) 210
    B) 250
    C)206
    D) Not fixed
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 06:01 AM
    What do you think? We are not here to do your homework for you.

This question was on a test I had, so I know the answer, do you?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2007, 06:35 AM
    There sure are a lot of math and science homework questions on this site. Do you think the people that are trying to get through their classes without acutally learning any of the concepts will end up being my Dr or a scientist for NASA?!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Yes, Em, it amazes me that people want us to do their work for them. I tell you, if someone did my work for me I surely would not have passed my final exam last week. Unless of course I took you all with me to help me with the final. LOL
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

May 12, 2007, 01:51 PM
    It takes less time to type the question into Google and get the answer than to sign up to this forum and post the same question and wait around for someone to give you the answer. Please make some effort before you ask the nice people on this site to do your homework for you.

You know, even if you pretend to make an effort like taking a guess, you would get better responses!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical science [ 1 Answers ]

Why do we sniff when we wish to smell something better?

What is science? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals What is science? How can we define science and what is the nature ? Can u tell me different science's?

Science [ 2 Answers ]

How does the different heating of land versus water create wind and weather on a planet?:confused:

Science [ 3 Answers ]

1. What is moon light? 2. Which of these is a satellite of the Earth? (the sun, or moon)

Science [ 1 Answers ]

What is a pure, new iron skillet?[element, compound, homogeneous mixture, or a heterogeneous mixture.. What is white out... homo, hetero, a compound or a element? What is sugar... homo, hetero, a compound or na element? What is a rock... homo, hetero, a compound or a element? And why for...

View more questions Search