Health task of family is/are:
    a)Dealing with crisis
    b)Collect information
    c)Screening of diseases
    d)Socialstatus
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 7, 2007, 06:00 AM
    As I am a second year nursing student, I know the answers to these questions, but do you?

Understand I had no one to help me with my homework, and I passed with flying colors.

If you answer these questions for me and tell me why you picked the answers you did, I would be glad to help you. But I will not do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any advice on preventing dark under eye circles??

400 amp service with 2-200 amp panels & 320 amp socket [ 6 Answers ]

Hi TK. I am running 400 amp service into my new contruction home. The electric compnay is running a single 400 amp line to the meter. I have to split it to the two panels at that point. You had told me once before that I need a 320 amp meter socket and then run 2-200 amp lines to the separate...

Health [ 2 Answers ]

I have these following symptoms overwieght, unable to conceive, heavy periods, missed periods. I have had blood tests and urinaliysis done that resulted normal I lost 30 lbs. and My periods became regular but still have other symptoms plus gained the weight back is it possible that I could have...

My health [ 2 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone good for women and what r the side feects for Corticosteroid? Please answer me!:confused:

Health [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV last year. I am really concerned that I might have vaginal cancer. I show all signs of having this type of cancer, but I don't know. I am experiencing other symptoms as well, such as my hair is coming out every time I brush my hair. Sometimes I am full of enegy and at other...

View more questions Search