Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abigail30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2007, 12:47 AM
    Skin lightening
    What should I do to make my skin fairer and smooth.. when I was 7 years old I have a stain in my legs.. I ask my mom about it but she said that its not a birth mark.. I don't have birthmark in my legs.. now I'm 17 and since I was 13 I can't wear shorts or skirts because of my skin.. I feel sad about it:( I can't use bleaching products because I have skin asthma.. I don't know what to do.. and I can't go the dermatologist because its very expensive.. I have uhmm sensitive skin.. I want to know what should I use to make my skin fair... I want to release the brown spots on my legs even if I scrub my legs it going worst..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 12:53 AM
    If you look down at the bottom of this page, you will see questions that have been similar to yours. If you click on the links, you may find answers that will be helpful to you. I hope that you do find answers that will be helpful to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening [ 3 Answers ]

I'm new to site and not sure how to use it, so this may be a repeat message. I'm trying to get a response from someone who has ordered the products that realsweet has recommended, or get a response from her, has anyone used these products? Or know whom to order them from?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I Am Asian. Wen I Used To Be Younger I Used To Be Quite Fair I went to india when it was really hot Now I Am Really Dark I Have Tried Various Things Such As Lemon Juice And Other Cream But Does Not Seem To Work Can You Please Tell Me If There Is Anyway I Can Improve My Skin Colour.

Skin lightening [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: Hi there I'm new to this site, isn't it really scary if things go wrong, sorry I know I wouldn't want to look like Michael Jackson that's for sure!

Skin lightening [ 24 Answers ]

Helpp have dark skin need to lighten it overall.. which is the best product?

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything like the lightening pill or bleaching cream.and is the effect permanent.

View more questions Search