Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Randall1134 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Want the step to reconnect with my separated wife for over 4 months
    Hello again I'm currently separated with my wife married for 8 years and one day see says sheloves me but she's not in love with me and says she is 80% sure see will stay with me and the kids sake but all she says is I need space and I'm going to counciling .she will not and now says she will never get back with me than a week or two she tells me intell I know 100% sure what I want I can not be with anyone the counciler said to do no contact give her space I try and she calls me about are kids and want to fight all the time I do not want to fight I want tosave my marrige and I need more ideas or maybe new steps or just give up and hope that she will come back I do not want to play games and the counciler that I went to is not returning my calls sound like a flake want wife back and family the thing I did can all be corrected in time my wife is very stuborn ,what are those thing ,job,money,intamacy,sex,clean house and never went on date in over 7 yrs I always wanted to she did not very deppreesed I want to show her a great life any ideas to reconnect with wife thank you Rc
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2007, 07:59 PM
    So sorry to hear how bad things have got. The only piece of advice I have is to work at being friends and just getting along for a while and see where that takes you.
    AW805 Posts: 283, Reputation: 43

May 6, 2007, 09:55 PM
    I hard a hard time reading your post. I wasn't sure where the sentences begin and ended. But anyway. Sounds like you were going to counseling but are no longer. You need to find a new counselor. There are many organizations or churches that have group therapy available that could help you through this difficult time. If she's not willing to give herself to the marriage 100% and seek help then I don't think its going to work out. You need to prepare yourself for that reality at the very least for your children's sake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step by step needed to become and operate as a Talent Agent [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in operating a Talent agency of my own, and would appreciate any information on where to begin the process. I know I need to get licensed and a surety bond in the amount of $50,000 according to the new standards, but I need to know where to go to get the application for...

Seperated/Disabled/ Screwed [ 40 Answers ]

I am a 43 year old mother of 2 with MS. I can't work and I am on SSD, my husband left and I get NO child support or anything. He only pays the house note. He gets checks from his military retirement plus he has a government job. We have been married for 20 years. Something is not right. ...

Separated 5 years [ 2 Answers ]

I have been living separate from my husband for just about five years. I live in Ohio. He does not want to divorce me. Can I be requested a divorce based on the fact that we have been apart for so long?:confused:

Were on a break; She needs to reconnect with God? [ 5 Answers ]

I met this girl last semester; We both hit it off really well in the beginning of the semester, and I finally asked her out this December. Things were going great, I saw her pretty often during the winter, couple times a week. Then this semester started and she said she wanted to focus more on...

How to partition a hard drive step by step? [ 2 Answers ]

Downloaded a program and it formatted my hard drive. Have a 20 gig hard drive after it done this, it now reads 12 gig Can anybody help get the 20 gig back Need steps to clear this up, I don't know anything about hard drives. I'm running Xp Home on HP. Pavilion. Help

View more questions Search