Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krseim802 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Connecting laptaop to my DSL router
    I have Qwest DSL with moden and wireless light is on in modem but my laptaop does connect, I show three connections with X's through them
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Jul 9, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Does your laptop have a wireless card built in? If it does, do you see the wireless network that you want to connect to? If yes, then highlight it and click connect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless connecting to ATT dsl [ 3 Answers ]

I need step by step instructions on how to set up, configure my new dell notebook with ATT wireless high speed internet. Please help.

Router within a Router - Connection problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to set up a wireless network to be able to use my laptop, but am having problems getting everything working; The wireless is "Connected" yet I'm unable to access the internet, or ping the default gateway. The current setup consists of a Zyxel Prestige 643 (The "internet gateway", a...

Setting up DSL with router and Cisco IP phone? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, I need help. I currently have DSL at my house but now my boss is sending home a router and a Cisco IP phone and I am not sure how to hook it up. They tried to explain but I do better with graphs or detailed explanations as to what specific wire goes to what jack. Can anyone help me? Here...

Problem with Dlink DSL-500 router [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've stopped DHCP and DNS on the win2k3 server and made the router works as DHCP and DNS ( ADSL router Dlink DSL-500 ). Problem is when I try to setup a new computer to be a member of the domain it just fails giving an error that it can't resolve the name, while from the same...

View more questions Search