Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnydays4us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 05:24 PM
    How can I remove my bankruptcy from my credit of over 7 years ago?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 6, 2007, 05:27 PM
    This is very easy, you merely wait another 3 years and it will go off the record, Bankruptcy stays on the record for 10 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helpful Information about Bankruptcy, Debt & Credit Bureaus [ 5 Answers ]

Below is some helpful information from our Bankruptcy & Debt Expert. Of course, you're also welcome and encouraged to post questions to this board for more information: Just click the "Ask about Bankruptcy & Debt" button at the top of the page.

Credit reporting after bankruptcy [ 4 Answers ]

A few years ago in 2003 my now husband filed chapter 7 and had some debt discharged. (This was before I knew him) The problem is that those debts are still being reported on his credit report. Can they do that? If not, what can we do about it? The situation has his credit in a place where it is...

Credit Report after bankruptcy [ 5 Answers ]

I had to file bankruptcy because of a sick house (mold infested) that almost killed my daughter and I. I have and had an excellent income, was never late on anything, but could not afford to fix the home and pay rent for another place to live. Insurance would not fix anything and the cost was...

Bankruptcy and Credit Card Debt [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I filed bankruptcy in March of 1999. It was discharged in March of 2000. Today I go a call from Zellers, saying I had to pay them $319.00, that I still owed. I was shocked, and told them I thought it was covered under our bankruptcy. They had no record of them being...

View more questions Search