Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vegon-yo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 04:46 PM
    Losing virginity, and hymen
    I had been a virgin until just recently. I have been with this guy for a while a feel completely comfortable, and love him so much. I feel I made the right choice. My question is, that I heard that it hurts, and you may bleed a little when you have sex for the first time due to the "tearing" of the hymen. When I lost my virginity I didn't bleed and it didn't hurt, though there was a bit of uncomfortablness. Could my hymen have been torn before. By a tampon maybe?
    Thanks for taking the time to read... and for you help.
    I'm completely clueless.
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

May 6, 2007, 05:15 PM
    You're absolutely right, and it can happen from any number of reasons, like horse back riding and so on. I'm sure you'll get some more medically oriented answers very soon here.
    And since you've crossed this threshold, please consider birth control, STD's, and a variety of health & well-being issues.
    vegon-yo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Thanks... and we have considered all of those things. We were very responsible about the situation.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 6, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Sometimes the hymen just stretches but does not break. It might even happen the 2nd or 3rd time?

Hymen can break at anytime. Many people associate this breaking as to losing virginity but it is well known that this is not always the case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hymen bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I lost my virginity and Ive noticed that there's a lot of blood coming out. Im not sure if its my period or something else.. should I go see a doctor already?

About hymen and vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I know that hymen covers the vaginal opening. Whether the hymen should tear so that the vaginal opening will become bigger?? Vaginal opening looks small,whether it becomes big during intercourse?? My husband's penis foreskin doesn't retract much during intercourse. Do you think...

Virginity [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have a question concerning women's virginity. I am 20 and still a virgin. I was talking with my friends recently and they told me that it was quite possible for a woman to lose her virginity even though she has never had any sexual intercourse before. What are the circumstances concerning this...

My g/f's hymen [ 5 Answers ]

My g/f isn't sure if her hymen is still there, because she said she may have broke it when she put in tampons. Even though she has never had sex would she still be considered a virgin? Thanks.

View more questions Search