Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vjoanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 12:56 PM
    Kittens name
    I am having an awful time naming my new kitten. The kitten I have is one my eldest sons females litter. He always was a loaner there and stood off by himself,did not play with the other kittens very much,first to stop nursing, standoffish. The reason I picked him is because I have a 10 year old cat and I did not want a very active kitten in the House. He has taken well to Shelby 10yr shephard, Roxie 3yr lab, so far OK with cat I do not have them in serperate rooms unless I am not home or at night.. Eveyone is al together. He is mischievous - more-so here than before. My house is now envaded with a male species (beside my hubby LOL). She is simply a loveable grey long hair blue eyed cat that sleeps on the couch and falls deep between the cushions face up and is fine;so don't wake him.
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

May 6, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vjoanne
    I am having an awful time naming my new kitten. The kitten I have is one my eldest sons females litter. He always was a loaner there and stood off by himself,did not play with the other kittens very much,first to stop nursing, standoffish. The reason I picked him is because I have a 10 year old cat and I did not want a very active kitten in the House. He has taken well to Shelby 10yr shephard, Roxie 3yr lab, so far ok with cat I do not have them in serperate rooms unless I am not home or at night..Eveyone is al together. he is mischevious - more-so here than before. My house is now envaded with a male species (beside my hubby LOL). She is simply a loveable grey long hair blue eyed cat that sleeps on the couch and falls deep between the cushions face up and is fine;so don't wake him.
    How about Solo? Take care, love and peace anne x
    persainpapaya Posts: 58, Reputation: 21

May 7, 2007, 11:22 AM
    I may have some suggestions, but I am a little confused as to if your kitten is a male or female. Male: Kingston, Billy, Elvis, Duke, Frankie(after old blue eyes-Frank Sinatra, James Dean(for being so cool and standoffish) :)
    Female: Diva, Duchess, Macy(grey), that's all I can think of at the moment. Hope these are to your liking. Blessings!
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

May 7, 2007, 11:27 AM
    I like Solo with an added twist "Han Solo". OK, I like Star Wars. Sue me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kittens [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Have 5 Five Week Old Kittens Im Looking After, Or Should I Say My Cat Gypsy Is. Anyway I Was Wondering If U Could Help Me As I Don't Know Much About Kittens Because Ivenever Had A Fmale Cat That's Had Babies. How 2 Feed Them At What Age, When Can They Go 2 Good Homes, When Do I Get There...

How many kittens? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's cat has just had it's first season... She is very excited about her cat having kittens and wants to know... How many kittens does a cat normally have in her first litter? Please help as I just don't know the answer.

Kittens [ 5 Answers ]

I recently found a stray cat and 4 kittens under my shed... we have been feeding her and have now moved her inside the shed with her kittens,she is now friendly and very happy.I have not noticed any bowel movements from the kittens and they are 3 weeks old... should I be worried? Kori

Kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 kittens that will be 5 weeks on this Saturday they won't eat cat food yet is this right only one is drinking water but they are using the litter box can you give me some info please

Kittens! [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make sure my kittens are going to good homes?

View more questions Search