Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaynashayshay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Being Hit
    Can being hit do vary bad damage, because I hit my eye about a month ago and I cannot see well out of it, it is all fuzzy..?. :confused:
    snyders Posts: 20, Reputation: 9

May 7, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Most defintitely! See an ophthalmologist tomorrow!
    pinknpretty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 07:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shaynashayshay
    Can being hit do vary bad damage, because i hit my eye about a month ago and i cannot see well out of it, it is all fuzzy.?.?.:confused:
    It most certainly can my friend! You must have it checked out at once.

Per Brian S. Skow, MD of American Academy of Ophthalmology your problem may be one of these...

Traumatic iritis: This type of injury can occur in the same way as a corneal abrasion. It is also associated with a blow to the eye from a more blunt object, such as a fist or a club. The iris is the colored part of the eye. It is actually a muscle that controls the amount of light that enters the eye through the pupil. Iritis simply means that the iris is inflamed.
    Hyphemias and orbital blowout fractures: These injuries are associated with significant force from a blunt object to the eye and surrounding structures. Examples would be getting hit in the face with a baseball or getting kicked in the face.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a b/f hit me up [ 4 Answers ]

I need help getting a g/f. I'm to shy to ask a girl to go out with me so please help me:(

Hit and Go [ 5 Answers ]

3 days ago, unfortunately I hit a car, it was parked in a road. It was during when I was taking back and I thought it was a small touch. So I did not informed the car owner. But today I saw some paint on the back bumper of my car and I hope it is the paint of that car. I don't know what was...

I got hit by a train [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I really need to find out anything about this song and all I know is a few lines which are: ' I got hit by a train but falling in love is not quite the same but some guy at sea crashed my car in a lake and it felt so good I want to do it again'. Please help! It's my fav song eva. ....

My ex hit me [ 24 Answers ]

The ex I told you all about hit me,Because I would not go back to him. He told me if I did not come back to him then no one would have me, So now why do I steel love him? I want to go back to him,So what do I do? I love this guy more than anything in the wourld. I just wish he would grow up. He...

Anybody Out There Been Hit With Spazbox [ 34 Answers ]

I've been hit with some type of virus that has taken over my Internet Explorer. Every time I reboot my computer I'm directed to a website http:// clicks.spazbox.net/mt.html/ and a Trojan virus (of differing types) is inserted into my system. On each occcasion various malicious programs have been...

View more questions Search