Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EDHARRIS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Well i am 27 year old college graduate a female and i am a virgin. I want to wait until m arriage but i want to have sex now but it is goodto wait you are just a kid finish you r education and focus on goals be a married man and always use protection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

My boy friends a virgin [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: Im seeing this wonderful guy and everything is going well but in the back of my mind I can't help but to doubt our relationship lasting because I am his first, he has'nt really even been with anyone seriously but me.Any advise?? -ladylove

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search