Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lady_buggy123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 08:45 AM
    Weight lose
    Hey

I'm 16 years old and I weight 205lbs and I have only had one boyfriend because of my weight and I get made fun of because of my weight to I was wonder what I should do to lose my weight before the summer so I can start dating some guys in the new school next year and you help me..
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Okay. I can tell you where to start but the rest is up to you. And this will only work if you really want to lose the weight.

1) Eat less move more.

2) Take to walking a mile or two a day and increase it each week.

3) No more junk food for a while.

4) Eat fruit and veg and drink lots of water.

5) Think positive and begin to visualise yourself slim and in a very nice outfit. You might even like to hang a nice outfit where you can see it in order to give you incentive and keep you on track.

6) Don't waste time and energy telling everyone what you are doing - JUST DO IT! Then when you get there you can enjoy their shocked looks. Lol

7) If you slip up don't beat yourself up. Tomorrow is another day, simply start from there and plan to be more determined.

8) Once you begin to lose and feel better in yourself it might be a good idea to join a keep fit class or a gym.

9) You can do this. Do this now and the twenty something you will thank you when she has been invited on a special evening out and can get into that lovely little black number with no effort at all.

10) Don't wait until you have lost the weight to begin to take care of yourself. Treat yourself like a movie star.. Enjoy candle lit bubble baths, moisturise your skin all over, have a nice hair style and colour, wear proper fitting clothes, and most important of all smile.

Good luck.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2007, 10:06 AM
    You young enough that your can make changes that will follow you through life so you won't have this problem again. Think about what you eat during the day, cut out fast foods, fatty foods, cakes, chips snack junk food. Eat more fresh veggies, salads, fruits, snack on nuts and seeds but watch portion sizes. Cut out presweetened drinks and drink
    Lots of water instead. Eat whole grain products like breads, cereals, pasta and rice instead of white flour. Chose leaner cuts of meats, like skinless chicken, turkey, fish, loin type meats. Cut out all process foods. Portion size is very important, read nutritional labels on the foods you eat and stick by one portion sizes. 3 oz of meat for instance is one serving, take a little getting use to but you can do this easy! And work in a exercise program 3-4 times a week for at least 30 minutes, even just walking will help your body and make you feel great. Just remember it takes time and it will be worth it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

Why can't I lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26, 5'6", 170lbs. I used to have no problem losing weight when I was younger, but over the past 2 years it's been a true struggle. I have spent hundreds (maybe even thousands) on trainers, gym memberships, equipment, doctors, fad diets, etc. I work out at least 3 days a week at the gym (30-45...

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

Need to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 28 yr old female and I weight 195 and my height is 5'2 and that puts me at an over weight scale. I want to know what is the best way to lose weight and keep it off. Are diet teas good. I just need help on losing weight and comments will be taken

Weight lose [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'am trying to lose weight and finding that I'am getting bigger,I'am doing everything that I should be doing right.This has been going on for 10 years and I'am not sure why,I have gone to the Doc, all my test come back good,I find that I get bigger at night time.Thank you for your help.

View more questions Search