Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cainsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Marketing Technology Tool
    What is the Technology tool, created by the US Government in the 1960's, is now being used by companies all over the world to establish a global presence and promote their products and services. However, research has shown that most companies have enjoyed little sales success from it...

My first response was the Internet... however the last part of the question states that most companies have had little sales success. Which now makes me question my original response.

You're thoughts??
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 6, 2007, 07:59 AM
    My thoughts? I wish I had people to do my homework when I was in school. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tool bar [ 3 Answers ]

A tool bar has appeared at the bottom of my screen, and it is there constantly, even when I'm not viewing the internet. When I am looking at photo's it's still there and very annoying. Some one said to find it in add/delete programmes and delete it, but there is nothing there to say what it is. It...

System Diagnostics Tool [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good system diagnostics tool that can be d/l from the web. I need one that will run at boot as I can't get windows onto a computer I am trying to repair. Preferably something that stress tests the system as well. Thanks.

Tool! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in a really Tool-y mood. I hope I'm not the only Tool-head here. Jambi I think is my new favorite song. What's everyone's favorite Tool song or album or lyric or riff or WHATEVER?

New tool bar in IE [ 1 Answers ]

When I log onto my internet explorer I get a new tool bar at the bottom of the screen , how can I get rid of this , I got spybot, adaware, Thanks in advance

View more questions Search