Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbles86czw Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 09:19 PM
    13 month old, ex finace is dad, he kind of knows should I call an tell him
    OK so I'm so like confused, I have a 13 mo son, well the real father is my ex finace, I lied to him at 1st an told him I had a girl (the guy I eventually married calims my son as his) and he had put it in my head that he could come in and just take my baby, he made me scared to tell my ex the truth so I lied about the gender and the DOB, an me and my hubby have broken up and lately I have been feeling really bad about it all and I want to call and tell him but theni don't, I mean he didn't really believe me when I said I had a kid when my son was like 4 months old even thou he heard my kid crying and stuff. So my question is should I tell him, my friends say no. but I feel really bad :confused:
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

May 5, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Lol-I REALLY do not understand who is your ex-fiance and who is your ex-husband or they are a same man... Also who is actually the real father and who is on the birth certificate...
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2007, 11:22 PM
    If, and only if, he is the father you should tell him. The man has a right to know that he has a son. Look to the future, do you want your son to go the rest of his life not knowing his dad. You are thinking of the guy just now but what about your son? He's going to want to know who his dad is. Come clean. Sincerely apologise, tell him how your ex threatened you. Make it clear that you want for him to know the child and for the child to know him.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 6, 2007, 12:33 AM
    I think you need counseling. You need more then our help through this strange and confusing situation.
    MicheleEB Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

May 6, 2007, 09:58 AM
    I agree, if the father and the ex husband are not one in the same, you need to tell the father the truth. And counseling never did anyone harm, unless you go just long enough to bring everything up, then quit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finace business [ 1 Answers ]

In what sense is a reinvestment rate assumption embodied in the NPV, IRR, and MIRR methods?

Business finace [ 1 Answers ]

As a financial officer, you must determine which project your company should accept. The projects are mutually exclusive and the net present value (NPV) calculations for each take into account the project?s risk. Indicate which project (A or B) you would recommend and explain your reasons for this...

Finace [ 1 Answers ]

What is the formula to find the coupon rate of a bond?

Finace question [ 1 Answers ]

Mark and Ellot are friends. Mark wants to buy a new computer but does not have the money right now. Mark will pay Elliot $2,000 in five years if Mark will give him $1600 today. Elliot figures that there's an interest rate of 6% if he were to put the money in a bank instead of lending it to...

Question about finace management [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Be please to share what is Profit Maximaization and Wealth Maximization and how they differ from each other. Thanking You

View more questions Search