Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    domin210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 08:28 PM
    Is she playing games? Girls what you think?
    She wants me to put it in her butt?and I did and now she wants to have a sumwith her mom.. should I?
    sugapie8u Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

May 6, 2007, 12:32 AM
    I love you poo head
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 6, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by domin210
    I met this girl about a month ago. She actually grabbed my number. We've been talking ever since. She would always call me, always wanting to know what I am doing etc.. We recently have talked about possibly getting tog. as an official couple, but then she all of a sudden said she needs to think about "things". I asked her what things and she wouldnt tell me. I asked her if it was her ex and she got All defensive sayin if I wanted to be with him I would etc..now this past week she hasnt really been talkin to me..she has been short with me, and we havent been spending time tog..Now I told her that I liked her and I would like to take it to the next step do you think I scared her or she is seeing someone else? She is also always asking me what are you doing. where are you going then I tell her and she says oh ok and thats it. Before she would ask me and then say I want to see you etc..I am soo confused right now and I dont know what to do.. Im thinking of just ignoring her or just being real brief. Cause I feel like now she knows I like her and that Im just there for entertainment..What do you think?:confused:
    It is only a month? I honestly think that you should not be talking to her at all. Games is an understatement. Let it go and I would never talk to this girl again.
    Sunshine2 Posts: 70, Reputation: 11

May 7, 2007, 06:19 PM
    She wants me to put it in her butt?and I did and now she wants to have a sumwith her mom..should I?
    Uh, did you read what you wrote before you clicked submit?? I hate to be brutally honest, but exit only and keeping it in the family?! RUN AWAY QUICK.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

May 7, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine2
    Uh, did you read what you wrote before you clicked submit??? I hate to be brutally honest, but exit only and keeping it in the family??!!! RUN AWAY QUICK.
    Put what in her but? And what about her mom?
    anonymousteen09 Posts: 30, Reputation: -2
    -

May 8, 2007, 06:34 PM
    She wants me to put it in her butt?and I did and now she wants to have a sumwith her mom..should I?
    Um.. that's acctually very unhealthy and gross. I think you need help and so does this girl your seeing
    krazylady Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2007, 09:42 AM
    No are u kidding... that would end the relationship quickly
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

May 25, 2007, 01:05 PM
    She wants to have a sumwith her mom... one word... HUH??
    sexcccy013lv Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Oh hell no did the same as with my daughter don't mix family with sex
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 25, 2007, 04:28 PM
    If you have to ask this question, then you are not old enough to go across the street on your own. Geeszzzzz. Use your common sense about this.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Is her twin sister going to be involved?
    Mom of 2 Posts: 449, Reputation: 90

May 28, 2007, 07:59 PM
    This is may be a girl, but she certainly is not a lady. You can't possibly be contemplating this, are you? I think that you just want a reaction from everyone, and boy are you getting some. At the very least, this girl and her family have a lot of issues. In answer to your question, no I don't think that this is a game but a real sickness. If you are even thinking about doing this, then you have no respect for any women. I feel sorry for you and this girl.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guy I like Playing Games [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice: I met this amazing guy but unfortunantly he lives halfway across the country. We planned an amazing weekend together had a blast and when I got home we talked every single day and planned our next trip to see each other... he told me he never felt about anyone else like he did...

The games he's playing [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, Okay, here's the skeeze... this guy that I have been friends with for five or six years is everything I thought I needed in every other man I'd dated. He's smart, career driven, athletic, and above all, he's very nice, honest, and very sweet. And he's also got the face of an...

Playing games or not [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know if my ex is playing games with my head

Playing 95 games on xp [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to play a game for windows 95 on windows xp . I have been doing what help has told me with no success... insert disc,close window,start,my computer,click game icon,cd rom right click auto run ,select properties,select compatibility tab for 95 After all this i get a message...

View more questions Search