Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COB22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 01:45 PM
    No signal on monitor
    Ok for starters made my computer by myself and it was working for the longest time and then I decided to get a new CPU.. I was going from a Celeron D 3.3ghz to a Pentium D 2.8ghz.. Mobo is a Mach Speed P4MSD-800.. It didn't work got nothing on the monitor screen.. I put the celeron back in and it worked so I was thinking it could be the bios needing to be updated.. So I tried changing the mobo, P/S worked with celeron but not the pentium.. I contacted Mach speed and they said that they are compatible.. Any ideas I'm stumped and its not the graphics card tried the on board one and a agp.. HELP!! :confused:
    COB22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2007, 05:16 PM
    So I found out that I had to take the bios battery out and put it back in after 10 min and turned it on and boom back in business.. thanks anyway:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor no signal [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had some power problems,and after that my moniter gave me a message of no signal and my mouse stopped working also the keyboard

Monitor no signal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was using the computer, suddenly heard the sound like turn off, then the monitor display no signal. I cannot do anything except power off the PC by push the power button. When I reboot the system, everything is working fine. However next day I got the same problem again. It causing me lose...

No signal on monitor, Please Help. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a wireless adapter card and installed it into a PCI slot in my computer. When I turned on the computer there is no signal to the monitor. I turned off the computer and took out the wireless adapter card from the PCI slot and turned back on the computer and I have signal to the...

Monitor No Signal [ 6 Answers ]

I restarted my PC yesterday and when I brought it back up, my monitor wouldn't go on. After I turned the monitor on it just said "No Signal" :mad: The PC does not beep at all when I turn it on. I tested the video card and ram and it's not that. I checked the connection from video card to...

No Signal to the Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

Our computer decided to take a breakdown, and there is no signal to the monitor we tried another monitor and still nothing the computer lights up the cd drive light flickers, the mother board light is on and the fan works, however when we swapped swapped the hard drive into another computer that...

View more questions Search