Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arif_williams Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Depression ha
    Hi my name is williams. I am working at the trident hilton gurgaon(india).I am not happy with my present job. I have worked for 3 years in the same co,and still they have not promoted me. They have given me a transfer within the co were poroving myself all over again is very tough. Sir the people who joined before me have got a promotion. I feel very disgusted of life I am resining from this job tomorrow . I have got another job ,but it is not sure whether to join it or not. But I am putting down my papers tomorrow. I have no friends here to whom I can share my feelings. This place is just getting on to my nerves.my home has a lot of problems I cannot inform them about it. Sir what should I do? I had proved myself in my previous hotel but this new job after the transfer is just too bad . I have even lost my seniority. I worked like a king in my previous hotel ,but here I work like a dog,even worser than a donkey.please help me answer me immediately.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2007, 09:48 AM
    We are never promised things will go the way we want them, proving yourself in hard tasks will gain notice but even then there is no promise boses will give you any credit for it.

If you already have another job planned and you are unhappy, then do it.
    Perhaps it is a part of life where you have to learn to be happy as a donkey first before you can truly understand bing the king.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depression. [ 5 Answers ]

Ever Since I was 15 Years Old I had Depression. I would go see a Doctor all the time. I was always Down and Sad Feeling Hopeless with Just Everything in my Life. My Depression Would Come and Go For about Four Years Now. But Since my Twins were born ( 9 months ago) I have the worse Depression...

Depression [ 31 Answers ]

I've suffered from depression for 4years and its getting to the stage of not coping! There are many causes of this and seeing a counselor didn't seem to help. Anti-depressants just seem to mask the symptoms, any suggestions? Please help can't cope anymore?

Depression? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a best friend who is depressed or I believe is depressed we tell each other prettymuch everything if she talks about depressed things listening to her over and over pretty much the same thing over and over worrying about her and everything in my life make me depressed to :confused:

Depression or What? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been sad for almost a year or so. I don't know if that calls "depression". I cry very often, and I hate seeing people around. When I think of my family and my friend (if I even have one), I'll be very disappointed. Everyone in my family is married except me and my second whom already had a...

Depression [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently been dumped by my longterm partner and have been seriously depressed since. I cannot manage to eat hardly anything, I'm tetchy, irritable, have difficulty sleeping, have nightmares when I do sleep, can't get up in the morning, and I have times when I can only cry, I usually end up...

View more questions Search