Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caring_lil_sis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Custody of my brother
    My brother lives with my grandparents they have guardianship of him, but he wants to live with me and my fiancé and 2 1/2 month old baby.He is 14 years old, my question is what do I have to do to get custody of my brother?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 5, 2007, 09:57 AM
    One the grandparents can sign to allow him to come. Or you can sue in court for guardianship of him.

But seriously does a young couple with a new baby need the responsibility of a 14 year old, I know you love your brother, but is your fiancé really ready for this responsibility, young couples have enough regular troubles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

My brother might need help... [ 4 Answers ]

My dad repeatedly sends money to my brother who in university... and my brother keeps spending it repeatedly. He has spent about 22000 UsD in one term. He used to be my mentor.. but not anymore. It's becoming... quite serious, I think he might have a drug/alcoholic problem.. . Being the younger...

Looking for my brother [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Larry G. Backlund born April 1975. He is supposedly a father now I don't know if he has a boy or girl. I know his mothers name and there ssn. I am looking for him for my father. I doubt he knows that he has half siblings, a nephew, and a father that has never stopped loving...

My brother [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 15 and my brother is 20, since you have to be 18 to get the information about your parents, would my brother be able to help me get it since he is over 18?

Can I get custody of my brother [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Pennsylvania and I have a 2 year old brother which is by my father not my mother well my father and his girlfriend do drugs like shooting up the bad kind and it caught up with them my dad got into a bad deal and he almost died well he is being put up on drug charges and his girlfriend is...

View more questions Search