Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ratpick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 07:12 AM
    How do I break in my goalie glove
    How do I break in my goalie glove?
    laxgoalie77 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 06:53 PM
    What I used to do when I played goalie is where it around my house and open and close it while I watch TV. Or you could put a puck or ball(if you play deck) and put it under your matress like a baseball glove
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Sep 2, 2008, 12:54 PM
    Get 4-6 pucks and tape them together into a stack. Wedge the stack in the middle of the glove so that the stack goes from palm to cheater (the area where the webbing is). Then tie or tape the stack into the glove tightly and leave it this way for several hours. Afterwards, undo and start playing with the glove. Bend it in all directions and play catch with it; even get someone to play ball or throw pucks for your to catch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She says that she doesn't know if it's a break or break up [ 3 Answers ]

We have been dating for 2 years on April 15. We didn't have any kind of a fight and then all of a sudden a couple days ago, she said, I am just not happy anymore. We see each other like 6 days a week, talk on the phone like 5 times a day, usually I am the one calling her though. I think I am just...

She wants to take a break [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for six months. We both love each other very much and, although we have had some very rough patches in our relationship, we've been seemingly doing good for the last month... until three days ago. Three days ago we got into a big fight over a number of things,...

She wants a break now what [ 40 Answers ]

I had a great evening last Tuesday. We talked and talked. We had great conversation and we both felt connected. Great evening. Once the evening was over she invited me over for dinner at her place the next day. The next day we exchanged emails. Everything was great. I was very busy at work and felt...

She wants a break [ 19 Answers ]

Ok so, I've read a few "taking a break" threads and things seem to come to the same consensus of "just give her her space." The thing is, each case is different obviously. My case is: I'm 20, she's 18. We've been going out for 1 month (short time, I know, but it feels like a lifetime). I met...

How do I tell my girlfriend I want to take a little break. [ 15 Answers ]

This is my first post here. I was just doing some searching and I fell upon this site. How do I tell my girlfriend that I want to take some time off from the relationship. Reason being, I feel like I need to find and define myself as a person. I definitely do not want to completely break up...

View more questions Search