Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssacrt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Dog breeding.
    How old does a toy fox terrier have to be before she can have puppies?
    Chris50 Posts: 30, Reputation: 10

May 5, 2007, 06:21 AM
    Usually the female has to be 2+ years. Any younger and she will have problems. You may also want to check with an area breeder for other tips.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breeding Daschunds [ 41 Answers ]

How long are they pregnant? How often do they go into heat?

Breeding [ 7 Answers ]

If My Pitbull tied with my golden retriever and then the next day tied with a lab what would the pups be. Is it possible to have pups from both the GR and Lab?

Dog breeding [ 6 Answers ]

18 months ago a women my wife works with was selling 2 male pure breed Daschound puppies. She said they were $600 a piece or both for $1000. When we agreed to buy the dogs they added that we would give them two free breeds (matting sessions). One with each dog. We gave them $800 with the rest...

Breeding [ 2 Answers ]

When the female comes in heat is it best to keep her in her familiar environment Or should we take her to the stud

Breeding Daschunds [ 1 Answers ]

I have a female and a male standard. I want to breed them, but I was told by the Vet that because they are in the same house together all the time she will not let him. It must be true, because she just sits down and will NOT. I am going to do it artificial. Can you tell me what the normal amount...

View more questions Search