Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2007, 04:00 AM
    Swing into Saturday
    Four-Letter Surgery

Jerry is recovering from day surgery when a nurse asks him how he is feeling.

"I'm okay but I didn't like the four-letter-word the doctor used in surgery," he answered.

"What did he say," asked the nurse.

"OOPS!"

Reasons to Leave Work

1. Not spending enough quality time with the kitchen applicances.

2. Came dressed in only a towel... again.

3. Ran out of paper clips.

4. I've decided to telecommute.

5. Ambassador to Belgium is at the White House.

6. It's a long drive home to Texas.

7. One-day sale at Macy's.

8. My brain is melting!

9. I think they found me out...

10. Accidentally erased the whole week's work off the computer disk.

Three Old Men

Three elderly gentlemen were talking about what their grandchildren would be saying about them fifty years from now.

"I would like my grandchildren to say, 'He was successful in business'," declared the first man.

"Fifty years from now," said the second, "I want them to say, 'He was a loyal family man'."

Turning to the third gent, the first gent asked, "So what do you want them to say about you in fifty years?"

"Me?" the third man replied. "I want them all to say, "He certainly looks good for his age'!"

For The Kids...

Why did the burglar take a shower?
    He wanted to make a clean getaway!

What kind of fish can't swim?
    Dead ones!

How do Welsh people eat cheese?
    Caerphilly!

Why do polar bears have fur coats?
    Because they would look silly in anoraks!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 5, 2007, 04:04 AM
    Yea, oops is bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saturday Humor [ 2 Answers ]

Paper Towel Pirate A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some dirty rum. The bartender asks, "Why are you wearing a paper towel?" "Arrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"

The view from Saturday [ 5 Answers ]

Nadia's section What is the sargasso sea? What is a "live-pipped" turtle? What musical did they go see? What are the two reasons the nadia knows about the sargasso sea? Who is lucas? Why is nadia staying in Florida?

Java Swing Problem [ 2 Answers ]

A JComboBox has constructors that can take a Vector or a ComboBoxModel. When I pass a DefaultComboBoxModel to it, and change the contents of the DefaultComboBoxModel, the drop-down list changes as expected. No problem. However, if I pass a Vector to it and change the contents of the...

Golf swing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi experts, I'm a lady golfer with a 15 handicap. I always make it a point to be aware of my right elbow on the take away. But what I'd like to know is how high up and how close to the body by right elbow should be on the backswing. Thanks for any information.

View more questions Search