Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayitia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 02:05 AM
    Belly Piercing
    How can I find a studiop that will pierce my belly if I live in Leeds,England
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 5, 2007, 02:20 AM
    Maybe here:

body piercing Leeds, England - Google Search
    swesttl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 12:43 PM
    I just got my belly pierced a few days ago, and I tried to find the sea salt can't find it only Epsom salt. Is it the same thing and what kind of solution spray can you use, like the one for your ears?
    I am using Dial soap right now but would like to use the others as well. Where can I find it?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by swesttl
    I just got my belly pierced a few days ago, and I tried to find the sea salt can't find it only Epsom salt. Is it the same thing and what kind of solution spray can you use, like the one for your ears?
    I am using Dial soap right now but would like to use the others as well. Where can I find it?
    There is a product called h2ocean, you can get it here : H2Ocean Tattoo aftercare and Piercing Aftercare - Home

I would not recommend using saline solutions because they will dry out your piercing and irritate it. If you do decide to use it, do not overdo it :)
    Ishimura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ayitia View Post
    How can I find a studiop that will pierce my belly if I live in Leeds,England
    How old are you? If you are younger than 18 you will need parental consent and belly rings can be dangerous so I recommend you do not get a belly ring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly piercing [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I got my belly pierced and when I clean it and every thing it still feels like there is soap in it or the salt water but I rinsh it really good so I don't no and I'm getting kind a scared I only hade it picered 4 days.I think it is healing really good though how long should I clean it for?I...

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Belly Button Piercing [ 14 Answers ]

Okay. I want to get my belly button pierced. My mom says I can get it done if I pay for it. But it costs 40 bucks and I rather not pay. My friend pierces almost every part of her body. She says the belly button is easy. I'm 14 right now and I have my ear peiced 6 times. I think I am going to...

Belly Button Piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I'm going to pierce my belly button soon and I'm going to do it with my best friend (who lives in a different city-- I'm going to do it when I go visit her) anyway, she says that she doesn't know any good piercing studios.. this might sound like a really stupid question but is it OK to pierce your...

Belly Button Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a belly button piercing for about 5 months now and it is taking a very long time to heel. I was told to use Mecca to help it heel but it has been discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

View more questions Search