Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizzer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Cricket ball in drainpipe!
    My son has managed to get his cricket ball stuck in our stormwater drainpipe. We can touch it and it moves quite easily but we are unable to get a grip on it to pull it out. We have tried to use kitchen tongs bt are unable to get a grip on the ball and it moves further down the pipe (which goes underground) Short of digging and breaking the pipe, have you any suggestions? (Son is quite upset!)
    Chris50 Posts: 30, Reputation: 10

May 5, 2007, 06:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzer
    My son has managed to get his cricket ball stuck in our stormwater drainpipe. We can touch it and it moves quite easily but we are unable to get a grip on it to pull it out. We have tried to use kitchen tongs bt are unable to get a grip on the ball and it moves further down the pipe (which goes underground) Short of digging and breaking the pipe, have you any suggestions? (Son is quite upset!)
    Depending on the pipe size, if you can get the end of an industrial vacuum on it, that may do the trick.
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2007, 09:47 AM
    I agree with chris, get a shopvac and use a towel to seal the space around the hole turn the vacume on and it should suck it right out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game of Cricket [ 4 Answers ]

How do you describe the game of cricket in detail?

Washing Machine Drainpipe Overflow [ 2 Answers ]

My PVC drainpipe for my washing machine is overflowing. Is there a good product to unclog?

Cricket [ 1 Answers ]

Which is the only indian player who captained india in under19,22,india,indian masters

Non accesible leak in PVC drainpipe [ 3 Answers ]

I have got a couple of leakages in the PVC drainpipes which convey the rain water from my flat roof. The pipes are not accesible since they are behind tile walls. Is there any sealing liquid I can pour in the entry to the drainpipe in the roof so that it seals the leakage? The leakage is...

View more questions Search