Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Remmi25 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 10:41 PM
    After sex vaginal pain
    After I have sex with my boyfriend my vagina begins to hurt terribly. It stings and also my vagina swells up. I have been tested in the last nine months and have not been with any one but him so I don't think its an std. the only thing I think could be causing the stinging is that I shave down there so maybe its being irritated but I have never had this happen before and I shave on a regular basis. The weirdest thing is the swelling... the whole thing swells up a lot and I have to take a bath to calm it. It doesn't hurt when I am not having sex but it is a little bit itchy but hardly. Please answer as good as possible. Thanks guys and gals.
    jaxie Posts: 148, Reputation: 4

May 5, 2007, 01:08 AM
    that happened to me for over a year and a half when my now x and I first had sex. He was big I was tight and it took me that long for my body to adjust to his semen. I also knew a woman who was allergic to her guys semen I wasn't allergic it was the alkaline my body wasn't used to. ASAP afterwards get a cup or better yet a measuring cup fill with cool water and sit on the toilet and pour it over the area. Then witch hazel cold compress on the area for 20 minutes. IF it subsides the alkaline in his semen is much diff from your vaginal alkaline. Good Luck,

May 5, 2007, 02:21 AM
    Well I have been with him for a year now and this is just starting..

May 5, 2007, 03:03 AM
    I also forgot to mention that I have been having sharp pains run through my vagina an up through my lady parts.

May 7, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Check out sites on vulvodynia it sucks but there is a way out I thought I would go mentally insane that whole time everyone including him telling me it was all in my head. No the pain was real and there was a real reason for it even though the incompetent md at the time could find no reason and kept giving me topical steroids and other things that made it worst good luck iim here for u

May 8, 2007, 06:25 PM
    REMMI YES it can be starting even THO you have been together for such a long time. PLEASE do look this condition up. ALSO there is a BOOK called "the camera my mother gave me" by SUzanne Kaysen. PLEASE it will at LEAST make you feel less alone. This is a terrible disorder. I BURNED SO BAD I would cry every day and hold in my urine only to go one time a day because I did NOT want it to hit the tissues there. ALSO IMPORTANT BUY Summers Eve Feminine wash for SENSITIVE SKIN NO SOAP NO BATHS and NO SHAMPOO RESIDUE DOWN THERE please. Feedback would be appreciated also you can email me at ***EMAIL REMOVED*** I thought it would never end he made me feel worst made me cry I had sex yeah and it hurt so bad he didn't appreciate it and oh hun the things I could tell you. LET ME HELP!

May 8, 2007, 06:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Remmi25
    i also forgot to mention that i have been having sharp pains run through my vagina an up through my lady parts.
    That's a part of it also there are SO MANY CRUEL MANIFESTATIONS it breaks my heart to think of another woman to go through what I did. Im here for you hun you can email me also. AFter going on two years I thought it would never end. IT WILL, the MD was such an Incompetent and as for my now X it was NOT IN MY HEAD PAIN IS PAIN it is NOT in your head don't EVER let anyone ESPECIALLY A MD to tell you that there is nothing wrong just because HE Couldn't FIND IT I went to another and HE DID FIND the cause and within TWO WEEKS 2 yrs of HELL were over.
    tiahh93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 02:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
    that happened to me for over a year and a half when my now x and i first had sex. he was big i was tight and it took me that long for my body to adjust to his semen. I also knew a woman who was allergic to her guys semen I wasnt allergic it was the alkaline my body wasnt used to. ASAP afterwards get a cup or better yet a measuring cup fill with cool water and sit on the toilet and pour it over the area. Then witch hazel cold compress on the area for 20 minutes. IF it subsides the alkaline in his semen is much diff from ur vaginal alkaline. Good Luck,
    Heya I don't no whether you are using this site still, but I have the same problem and I need help. I don't no what it is and my boyfriend also thinks it is all in my head. What is the problem called and how can I help it? please help.:confused::confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pain after sex [ 3 Answers ]

I'm married, have no kids, and have been having sex now for two and a half years. Up until about 3 months ago, the sex was great, with no pain at all. Then, I would notice that after sex, the inside of my vagina would hurt. Also, the outer area of my vagina swells after sex. I can only have sex...

Vaginal discharge/ Pain in left side of stomach(Bottom part) [ 5 Answers ]

Before were using condom as a protection for almost 3 years and all of a sudden we stop using it. Even before I took my first pap smear I been having this light yellow discharge and sometimes it appears white. I feel burning after sex. Other than that, I 'm having sometimes pain in my left side at...

Heavy vaginal bleeding after rough sex [ 5 Answers ]

My new partner and I have just recently started having sex. I am a 42 year old female with three children. I had my tubes tied over 8 years ago after the birth of my third child. He is only the second person in my life that I have been intimate with. His style is not what I have been used to....

Pain after sex [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering why I get horrible pain after being fingered by my b/f ?

View more questions Search