Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debdanilow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 09:30 PM
    Bubbles in the Eye
    Last week I noticed a clear 'bubble' in the corner of my eye at the side near my nose on the bottom of my eye, in the white part of the eye.
    I went to an eye doctor and he told me it was a common occurrence and gave me steroid eyedrops.
    I have been taking the eyedrops 3x/day but still have the bubble in my eye.
    It seems really dry and tonight it has started to bother me by being really uncomfortable.
    What is this?; will it go away of its own accord?; should I see an ophthalmologist?; should I be worried?
    Has anyone else had such a thing? Is there a name for it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 11:13 PM
    I have had one on the white in one of my eyes for a number of years. Usually, it does not bother me. Occasionally, it does because I wear contacts. I am glad that you went to an eye doctor.

Here is a link to the same sort of question.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision...eye-88308.html
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 4, 2007, 11:24 PM
    Just an afterthought.

Because I have answered some questions regarding the bubble in the eye recently on this site. I just looked at my eye in the mirror tonight, and the bubble is not there. Maybe it will reappear. I don't know.

I put anti-redness eyedrops in my eyes every day before putting my contacts in. Have been doing the drops everyday for many years. Maybe that has helped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet bubbles [ 1 Answers ]

I built my house a little over a year ago, and did everything myself to save money, however I am not a professional plumber. I am located in the country, so I did not pull any permits. My plumbing has worked fine up until about a month ago. My drain starts at the kitchen sink, and runs 20' in 2"...

Toilet Bubbles [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new toilet downstairs in the basement (below grade about 6ft) The toilet flushes very good, water pressure good, however when you first flush the toilet a 2 inch air bubble comes up after that no problems. Never a problem otherwise. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Bubbles in toilet [ 3 Answers ]

The toilet is bubbling, this appear to be an occasional problem, mainly in the mornings. Air bubbles rise and the toilet is slow to empty. Using other area in the house, kitchen sink and shower there are also air bubbles after the applianace is emptied. Can I fix this problem? Or is it a job for...

Gushing Bubbles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi every time I let the water out of my bathtub I get a large amount of bubbles gushing out of the toilet bowl?? :confused:

View more questions Search