Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caturner13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Burning cds with untransferable info
    I am a photographer just starting up in the business and I need to figure out a way to burn jpeg files to a cd in a way that my customers can view their proofs but not be able to print or transfer the photos to their computer is there a way to do this? Down loading them to me website takes entirely too much time. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

May 5, 2007, 08:54 AM
    I think you need a "watermarking" program that writes a logo across all the pics so that they are partly defaced, or just send them very small copies of the pictures - say a 300x400 size.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems burning cds [ 5 Answers ]

I have just encountered a problem and I'm stuck. I am having problems burning any kind of data to cds. It starts fine but when it comes to closing the disk and making ready to use it kicks the disk out and fails. I've tried burning using the burning wizard on xp, nero and media player and the...

Burning audio CDs [ 4 Answers ]

I burned some songs onto a CD-RW disc and it plays on my computer but not in my car cd player. What did I do wrong? :confused:

How yo get cds in a retill [ 1 Answers ]

I'm starting a retill cd store I need the names of some distributor or find away to get the cds in the store ;D

Problems burning cds [ 1 Answers ]

I have downloaded some movies from kazaa and I am trying to copy them to disc so I can watch the on my dvd player they come down as avi files do I need to change them to mpeg files also when I tried to burn them to disc I get a message disc is to small also I have had a message saying cannot open...

View more questions Search