Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pctrilon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Romex or bx
    Hello,
    My niece is having some electrical work done in her hi rise condo, in manhattan NYC
    I notice romex cable being used, I always thought bx cable was code for NYC
    Any info is appr. Thank you
    anelo106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pctrilon
    hello,
    my neice is having some electrical work done in her hi rise condo, in manhattan NYC
    I notice romex cable being used, I alway thought bx cable was code for NYC
    any info is appr. thank you
    Do not do it OK uygewgwugwuygruygsyugegewydgfysgyffyg
    \\

Ygsygyugeygdygeygywwgejhgdghdggwedygyuyg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romex / pipe [ 11 Answers ]

Anybody plus and minus of romex versus pipe for a basement application

15A vs. 20A on #12 Romex [ 10 Answers ]

We are running #12 Romex wire for circuits from the panel. I want some of the breakers in the panel to be 15amp and some to be 20amp. My electrician says that they should all be 20amo because #12 Romex is code for 20 amps. I said sure but it shouldn't matter is we go smaller than code (i.e....

Romex connectors [ 1 Answers ]

Going into the main breaker panel, can you put 2 romex wires through one romex connector (3/8") Also if allowed, can you run (1) 6/3 and (1) 8/3 romex wire through a 1" romex connector? Thanks all.

How to run my romex [ 2 Answers ]

I have 15 outlets and 12 lights. I am running 14/2 for the lights and do I run this to the smoke dec. to Right? Then I am running 12/2 for the outlets. Can I tie all the outlets into one circuit, and how many amps --same with the lights. -or--- should I run 2 circuits and split the outlets in half...

Exposed Romex [ 2 Answers ]

I started to put down batts insulation in the attic space above garage and noticed that the wiring coming from one of the outlets was stripped a little too much and one of the leads of the romex is actually exposed outside of the electrical box. I'd like to correct this before putting insulation...

View more questions Search