Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 4, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE!! Urban Legends Reference Pages: Citgo Boycott/BuycottAdding it's name or changing it's name: Petro sells Chavez fuel!
    Yes read the whole article. It states quite clearly that Petro is privately owned chain and not owned in any way by Venezualan interests. It goes on to state that they were phasing out using Citgo gas and by 2007 expected to be done selling it.

If you are going to quote something read it to make sure it supports your position.

As far as boycotting buying gas for one day, I doubt if you can get enough people to really make a difference. The gas companies know consumers are upset. It obviously doesn't phase them at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bond Prices [ 1 Answers ]

If the interest rate in market declines from 11% to 8%, What is the bond price at 11% and at 8%? What would be the percentage of return if you sell it at 8%, but you had bough tit at 11%?

Prices do not include T/L/F. [ 2 Answers ]

Prices do not include T/L/F. anyone knows what it means when you buying a car

Different prices for 14-2 NM [ 3 Answers ]

So I can get 14-2 NM w ground at the big store off the spool for something like $0.43/lin ft w/out tax. I can buy 250 ft of 14-2 NM-B w ground prepakaged on the shelf behind me for something like just under $60, tax not included... compared to $107.5 at the spool price. Don't know the grade of...

Motherboard prices [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone can suggest a good motherboard.. like good quality and reasonable price? Somebody told me is around C$500. Is it true? What if a certain component in the motherboard is not functioning well, is it necessary to change the motherboard? Ty in advance.

View more questions Search