Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justmetalin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Male cat urine removal
    How do I remove the odor of male cat urine and spay. A male cat got locked into my rv and died. It spayed and urinated on everything. What can if use to remove the smell
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 4, 2007, 09:40 AM
    Have a professional company come in and do it.

Seriously... those are some of the hardest odors to remove from anything. You will want a cleaner that will break down the enzymes of the stains. If you have carpet/upholstry, you may be better off just replacing it.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2007, 09:41 AM
    A 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and water works well.
    brandy681 Posts: 295, Reputation: 26

May 22, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Vinegar works VERY well!! You can also try buying arm and hammer bake and soda urine pet remover, they see it in the grocery stores or department stores. You can also try a variety of other methods like bleach, pinesol and different brands to see what helps but vinegar really does work well for removing urine!
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Jun 20, 2007, 08:10 AM
    Try odaban which you can buy at walmart.We used it at the animal hospital whereI worked.It also will kill everything but the aids virus.Good luck,sometimes nothing will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cat urine on carpet? [ 10 Answers ]

My cat urinated in a couple places in my basement. I've tried everything to clean the mess and make the odor go away. I've shampooed it and used carpet cleaner, pet deoderizes, etc. but nothing seems to help, the stinch still remains.. Any suggestions?

Male cat spray [ 2 Answers ]

Best way to remove male cat spray from our bed?::eek: :eek: :eek:

Ammonia cat urine [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there Quick question ~ I am a new cat owner (1 yr) and I have a sweet loving male neutered cat (Sir Chiggy) and I have just noticed over the past week that his urine smells very strong of ammonia. Never has before! To the point that my eyes water. Is this normal? Possibility of a UTI? ...

Aggressive male cat [ 3 Answers ]

I've had both a male and a female cat for about two years now. They are both fixed, but all of a sudden my male cat has become overly aggressive with my female cat. He always starts fights with her, and she doesn't fight back. Its getting bad because my girl cat has been hurt. They are both almost...

Aggressive male cat [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a male cat that is now one and a half years old. I have had him since he was 11 weeks old and had to hand feed him and spent lots of money at vet when we got him because he had been neglected and had terrible gastroentiritis. He has always been an affectionate cat, loveing cuddles...

View more questions Search