Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2007, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honey2700
    You don't die the first time you do E. I've been addicted to it plus every drug you can think of and i was doing E for 6 months every weekend taking about 6 tablets every time
    Oh, so that explains it!!

my information comes from doing it
    Again explains your ignorance.

Now since they changed it its rare to die from it.:cool:
    Want to tell us who "they" is? It surely is not the FDA. Ecstacy is NOT regulated by the FDA, so we don't know what is in every pill.
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jun 10, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Hi 51Days,

A lot of advice here about not doing drugs, however it should be the decision of the person themselves... however this should be an 'informed' choice. What I mean by that is that without the right information you can't make a decision. Problem with that is you got a variety of 'official' sources of information telling you it's illegal.

My advice to you is to ask your friend to go to a meeting of Cocaine Anonymous to meet some real addicts who have used cocaine for years and listen to what it did to them. I myself have battled with drug addiction for more than 20 years... drugs are great when you're taking them but the price you pay in the end is not worth it... sadly there is no way you can see what's in store for you in the long run when you start.
    pergammano Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Jun 11, 2007, 05:09 AM
    Because drugs are illegal, they are produced under precarious conditions, and quite often with toxic ingredients. Each time you buy & use, you are playing "russian roulette," with your life. Please as "wickedimp" suggests get knowledgeable and make informed decisions.
    honey2700 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Jun 13, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    Oh, so that explains it!!!!

Again explains your ignorance.

Wanna tell us who "they" is? It surely is not the FDA. Ecstacy is NOT regulated by the FDA, so we don't know what is in each and every pill.
    Whatever Whatever I can do what I want. Drugs are awsome and I hope everyone does them.
    pergammano Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Jun 15, 2007, 07:07 AM
    I think the drugs have already got to you. What an insane reply!
    Roxie30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 09:14 AM
    There are 12 step programs that you can turn to. But if this is the path that she needs to take then let her or you'll push her away. You can be there for her but don't enable her. Just let her know your there when she ready for the help. I'm 3yrs sober (drugs and alcohol) It took me 15 yrs to figure out that I had a problem and was ready to surrender. Life is a journey not a destination.
    honey2700 Posts: 27, Reputation: -1

Jun 17, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pergammano
    I think the drugs have already got to you. What an insane reply!
    You know what's insane not doing drugs.:p
    wickedimp Posts: 57, Reputation: 14

Jun 18, 2007, 04:49 AM
    You know whats insane not doing drugs.:p
    I used to feel exactly the same way. However, what's really insane is having to take drugs just to feel normal or to function, having them control every aspect of your life... I'm not just preaching without experience here... I'm 20 years of drug use here so take it from someone who knows;

You might start controlling the drugs but eventually they will control you.

[Currently sitting here waiting for a hit so I can get through the day.]
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2007, 04:54 AM
    my information comes from doing it and about 45 friends that done it. Im not saying drugs are good there horriable and the f**k your life up bad and i wish there was no such thing as drugs. I just get pissed when people say you die from E. Back in the 90's it wasnt MDMA that was used in E and everyone was dieing from it. Now since they changed it its rare to die from it.:cool:
    In the 90's people died from it because they weren't aware that it is important to drink lots of water and then die of dyhidration. Dancing in a HOT club with NO water.

Oh and now there is more sh*t in the E, before it was more pure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still fear him [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a child 8 to 13 I was getind raped by my aunts boyfriend.Now I fear everyman.even my husband. He took what meant the most to me. I'm scared to go out I'm scared to be alone. My mom never did put him in jail and I see him allmost everyday of my life and all I know to do is cry and I...

Fear of being pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I have had sex with my lover without any condom but he has never ejaculated in me.I have my period but not full flow.On my first day of my period I womitted and now I am scared .Am I pregnant?

I have fear [ 5 Answers ]

Hi There,I Love One Sister From Our Church,but The Time I Want To Propose Her, Fear Comes Along And I Will Start Talking About Godly Things.when We Part I Will Be Frusrated And Blaming Myself.while Im Alone I Will Think On How To Say I Love You,but When We Meet Fear Comes Again.what And How Should...

Fear? [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound strange, but if I walk into a room with a ceiling fan that I going, I just freeze up, my heart starts pounding, and I have to literally force myself out of the room. If I am in the room, and the fan is not on, I'm fine, but as soon as someone turns it on, I practically run out of...

Fear [ 16 Answers ]

1. What is fear? 2. What causes fear? 3. What are some physical signs of fear? 4. How do you get over fear? This can be just general scientific answers or personal answers. I need someone else's points of view. :confused:

View more questions Search